Can't Delete your own threads now? well that sucks, guess this'll stay it's title then. Thread not used anymore

CharacterCharacterCharacterCharacterCharacterCharacterCharacterCharacter?

3 Likes

Luckily wow is not the only kid in town anymore. So why not try other games?

5 Likes

“I will never be able to find a group to do M+ or raiding”

sorry, what?

2 Likes

Ahem.
“Your application to group X has been declined”

9 Likes

Make friends, you have junk gear so its damn obvious no one will take you on merit. You can literally get 20 ilevels of upgrades from heroic dungeons.

Or just quit.

1 Like

I only speak for myself, so this is of course from how I experince and see things when it comes to games and WoW :slight_smile:

But…

Do you really have to do anything in the game? :slight_smile:

A couple of nights ago I was just standing in Dazar’alor and was dancing with people and chatting :yum:

I believe that you must want to log in, and WoW is one of those games where you can enjoy the enviroment without doing anything.
As someone on the forum wrote “WoW is a glorified chatroom” (although when the poster wrote that, it was negative), but it is true… log in and chat with guildies or strangers (trade chat) and have a laugh that way.

If you want to enter the game, I think you’ll end up doing something, but if you have a feeling of being tired of the game content, and therefor you don’t have anything to do - then maybe you should look somewhere else for entertainment :slight_smile:

Well of course I don’t know if you are tired of game content, but it feels like it when I read your post

It’s not because you’re DPS, it’s because you are ilvl 349. LFR drops 370.

4 Likes

Join Calm Keystones Horde?

4 Likes

No, i litterally can’t get into groups with my druid which has 389 ilvl…as a dps. as a healer it’s quite easy.

You scrapped the best part of it.

Sorry again, what ?

If it was me, I’d go as healer for a bit until your item level is higher. Most of the gear (if you’re Balance) is the same anyway, and you can change your loot spec for the trinkets. There’s just very many dps that apply for the “better” keys.

What key level are you applying for?

1 Like

I Can’t i’m a warlock :stuck_out_tongue: on my druid i just stick to healing if i feel like it. And lets put it like this. I’ve applied on this warlock on +0 keys and +2 keys. And even three months ago in the previous season those got declined. the world quests give 350/345/340 items. I for one do not see the likelyhood of upgrades there sadly… :frowning:

1 Like

When I play either my tanks or my healer yeah, I get a group in under a minute. But on my hunter or mage it can take up to 30 mins. Guild helps a lot there, but also being patient or simply starting your own raid run.

Being the 1st to join a run greatly increases your chances of getting on the run, so instead of applying to the last spot try to apply to the 1st one

1 Like

Okay, so I’m confused! :crying_cat_face:

If you get rejected with your warlock, it’s because of your item level. Lots of ways to improve it, too (even World Quests, emissary quests, LFR). Crafted stuff probably, too.

If you get rejected with your druid as dps, it’s because there is a lot of competition for the dps slots and key owners pick the candidates with the highest item level and RIO score, but you have the fallback option of going as healer.

Everything really is much easier and more enjoyable with friends or guild mates. Social networking is probably the single best thing you can do for your enjoyment of the game, I feel.

1 Like

So make your own groups?
Why complain about the requirement of somebody else’s group, but refuse to make your own?
If somebody with 349 ilvl, 0 raid kills and 0 M+ completions signed up for my group, I wouldn’t hesitate to decline them.

Make an M0 group, get your key and then push said key.
Or make your own raid group.

I’ve tried and i cannot find people to play with…i’ve tried to find a guild to join but that’s more for RP and i’m not sure what i feel yet! i don’t have a lot of friends who play wow With me. They raid, do high mythic+ keys but for obvious reasons i can’t join them.

for the sake of arguement, its easier to say i don’t have anyone to really play wow with.

Well, if your own “friends” don’t take you, your expectation should be pretty low, that anyone else will either. Just saying.

You have to ask yourself, “what can I do to make myself more attractive, to be taken?”

1. Buff ilvl. Most in the community, are aware ilvl means next to nothing, but its still better than nothing. Its like the first check. There are many easy ways to do so, wquests, lfr, heroic dungeons, warfronts.
  2. Do +0 and +2 keys. These are relatively easy, entry level m+ dungeons.
  3. Then, using your own key, form your own groups and “push” your own key as high as possible.
1 Like

Tried doing a key earlier and after 32 deaths the group fell apart, i’m Very hesitant to try mythic with random people. And how will i level ilvl? hope i’ll be lucky with titanforging and pray that i get enough ilvl to get into lfr?

LFR (370+), Incursions (370-385+), Emissary Quests (370-385+).

This coming Wednesday, there is Timewalking. You’ll get 375+ drops there.

2 Likes

i recently got my priest and lock to level 120, then went from about 220ilvl (mage tower gear) to 330 “quickish”. about 6 hours maybe. but now i have hit a time gated wall. while warfronts and arathi/darkshore rares are probably the best way to gear up, you can only do these once a month nearly. and even then, doing more than one warfront per toon can be painful. not to mention remembering what you have killed and when in a cycle, and when the new cycle happens. per alt.

i personally am just going to bg’s. i like pvp for the most part, but i am probably holding my team back. having said that, i ended up as 10th top dps as a shadow priest at 325 ilvl, and we won the match through attrition/resources too!

what with people generally wanting to speed through content, even M+0, and the “artificial” difficulty boost that hc’s and mythics had done to them in patch 8.1 means that it is harder to gear alt toons past a certain point.

if you are only lvling 1-3 toons then you will be able to get past these walls by pushing to find groups all the time, but if you want 3+ toons (im aiming for 32 xD ) then most of your alts will be shabby 320-340ilvl.

oooo that might have been me!

that wasn’t me!

(was it?) xD