Unsustainable situation on Spanish servers

^ This. Auction houses have been connected between factions for years now.

Well, judging by the numbers the only factions that are effectively dead are c’thun ally, dun modr horde and uldum ally, while exodar and tyrande have some raiding happening on both factions, obviously more on ally.

I don’t agree with this connection blizzard is doing about dun modr with c’thun, cause even if they add exodar later, the horde is gonna be pretty weak still, they could’ve achieved better.

If they had left dun modr alone and connected c’thun, exodar and tyrande instead, horde population would’ve reached a decent level, while still being a little lower than ally, and apart from that you’d still have the option of a big ally realm in dun modr and a big horde realm in uldum.

This way instead dun modr + c’thun + presumably exodar will only have a healthy alliance population and an excessively low amount of horde, and uldum will be in the same situation, healthy horde population and way too few ally for a completed connection program.

Even your idea is honestly better than what blizzard is doing, at least yours (c’thun + uldum) would have like 0 ally (so almost no people in that terrible position) and the other 3-way would have a bit of horde in a bad position but that’s inevitable, they would still have more than they have now.

Yes, I definitely believe dun modr-c’thun is a mistake no matter the follow up.

Your changes are also actually better than Blizzard’s ones.

I want to merge Cthun with Uldum (uldum and sanguino are merged) because in Pandaria Cthun used to be the big horde server, so a lot of people have hordes there that now moved to Sanguino-uldum-etc macro server.

Also remember that Spanish realms are small. I play in Sanguino and in Draenor horde and the difference in pop is abismal.
Sanguino is not even half Draenor I d say.

This is why grouping everyone in the same place is the most helpful solution as even Sanguino being the biggest server needs more people.

Ohh, it’s surprising how a realm (c’thun) can have such a steep decline, from biggest to smallest, I remember being invited on c’thun for ordos sometimes on timeless, it was definitely far better off than now, I suppose what you said makes sense, connecting 4 realms, 2 of which decent sized like sanguino and zul’jin made it the most attractive horde option, causing c’thun’s “death”.

Yes, I know spanish realms aren’t too big, but I think sanguino is a bit bigger than you think, when it comes to number of people online, I checked overnight I think around 1 a.m. and still found around 1.100 people on sanguino with pretty much every class going over 50, draenor is still bigger ofc, but not double, you’re never gonna find 2.200 people at 1 a.m. ofc, neither on draenor nor kazzak or any other realm, think more like 1,5x bigger, although as you might see on websites the progress is far, far better on draenor, generally 3x the progress I believe.

So yes, no doubt sanguino can use a connection too, but I believe you will get either exodar or tyrande, I talked with janek, who thinks it’s more likely you get tyrande, cause it contains los errantes, one of the ex RP spanish realms, and your group contains the other one (shen’dralar), so they might want to put them together, anyway doesn’t change much which you get I think cause their population is not too different from each other, with 1-3 full mythic guilds and 60% ally, 40% horde population, and your realm group already has 24 full mythic guilds in comparison, and even dun modr has 14.

I have always played in LosErrantes (still right now) but I already leveled up some charas in Sanguino for Shadowlands.

I would like LosErrantes (tyrande is the same) to get connected to Sanguino as I have over 14charas in LosErrantes, but I dont think thats the best as most people are alliance there.

Exodar-Tyrande-Sanguino would be a server with more than enough people in Horde and Alliance (Horde would be the majority) but that would make DunModr-Cthun, that are now connected, die.

To be honest I would even connect all Spanish servers to get a 50/50 horde alliance population, but it scares me a bit that everyone starts changing to only one of those factions, making horde or alliance unable to be played in spanish servers.

DunModr-Cthun is the worst connection they could do, but now it is already done, other possibilities are open.

Ive always thought Cthun + Exodar + Dun Modr as the first server and Tyrande + Zuljin as the second is most likely outcome for spanish servers for a few reasons…

1. It would be a pretty close population split, and both servers would have a good population.
  2. It would bring the former RP servers together, they have some history
  3. its the best way to stimulate horde on Dun Modr and alliance on Zuljin to be at least a bit stronger.

Those changes are really fine, I would love them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.