Until Patch 8.2, are you staying subbed?

As patch 8.2 is a while away, are you going to stay subscribed? How is Blizz planning on keeping subscribers in the gap between the patch? I’ve been getting bored of the drip feeding tiny bits of content honestly and thinking of unsubscribing for a while. Just looking for people’s thoughts on this.

I am. Since this game offers so many things, I discoverd I enjoy in farming the mounts, so it keeps me occupied. As for the current content, I raid two times per week, do weekly M+, weekly Islands and Wqs here and there. Throw in alts leveling for Herritage armors.

Plenty of things to do.

Regards,
Imm

6 Likes

I found a new guild to do Mythic+ and the occasional raid with, so I will be staying put until 8.2. They liked my tanking even though I am a bear, so that felt good! I admittedly had confidence issues with my tanking in the past x3

3 Likes

I’m more of a casual player of WoW and I can see where there’s content for people who are more serious but for myself, I’m really unsure where I’ll stand - hopefully I’ll find more value in the content that already exists!

I am cause I play it casually to kill time and I just can’t see the point of unsubbing and then re-subscribing in like a months time. Not really saving much money doing it.

1 Like

I’m currently leveling this here mage, so I need to get it ready and stuff, so yes, I am staying subbed.

2 Likes

Nope. And it’s a pity, the game has many things to offer, however the current class design is making everything unpleasant.

At least for the classes I like to play.

6 Likes

I’ll stay subbed still have lots of shiny purple items to try and get ( rng permitting ) for my numerous Twinks, whether I’ll keep all 3 accounts subbed is another matter.
And if I get bored with that I might log onto a 120, and start the AP treadmill again, but tbh I did enough of that in legion.

1 Like

Yeaa, my 6 month sub just refreshed earlier this week. Was actually planning to swap it to monthly to be able to (first time ever) stop the sub if new content is not coming out soon, but well, i look into it after half a year again. Not planning to play much untill either classic or 8.2 hits, nothing fresh to do right now and other games that i play are getting nice updates very soon.

1 Like

I am going to play the new Diablo III Season when that comes out in mid-May, so I’m planning for that to bridge the gap until patch 8.2. I think it’s healthy to have a little break before new WoW content comes out too - it helps build the anticipation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be staying subbed and stay playing, but mainly because of the people that I play with. I have a lot of fun raiding and doing M+ with them. Other than raid nights or M+ runs, I’m not really on, unless I feel like farming things for either the guild or for gold, so I play other games or do other things.

I find this the best way to play the game. I used to be the person who would play 5+ hours a day, but I got so burnt out I left for a few months. This playstyle I have now is a lot better for me, because when I get back, there’s something “new” for me to do.

1 Like

Hell yeah i do…

Was just checking your armory, no offence im not trying to insult in any way but you are playing an MMO like WoW the wrong way.

You have 0 raiding xp/achievs
You have 0 M+ xp/achievs
You have 0 PVP xp/achievs

This game needs players to play along other players, otherwise it would be Skyrim. I think you dont need to quit the game, but just go and dig a bit deeper in to it.

Try finding a raiding guild, raid along…
Do some M+ as a Druid you are, 90% of M+ teams look for a Rdruid…
Get some mounts from old raids, get some pets.
Farm some X-Mogs
Farm Gear from raids+dungs

If you really DONT want to do all these i friendly advice you to do, you probably need to play a single player game and not wow.

0 Disrespect here, just saying my opinion on why i feel you got bored.

1 Like

I said why I am bored and I was not looking for someone to tell me how to play the game. I’ll experience it the way I want to and my reasons for getting bored are valid because they are my opinions. You may need to reconsider the way you reply to people because you are part of the reason this community is bad to casual players.

9 Likes

Already said…

No offence…
Not trying to insult…
0 Disrespect here…

Im a casual player myself by the way and tried to help.

Have fun

1 Like

How about people play the game they want to and not the way you “feel” like they should.

5 Likes

I hope you have fun too, but saying no offence and 0 disrespect does not exonerate you from making players feel bad.

1 Like

I have enough tokens to survive next 2 world wars …

2 Likes

It was not in my intentions, i felt already that this MIGHT happen therefore i apologized in advance by trying to help.

Why feel bad? Im a casual myself, my progression in this game compared to others is nothing. There is always someone that digs it more from us.

1 Like

I am staying subbed. I raid with a guid, I do M plus with a team and friends, I have an army of alts that need gear and there is so much available in game.

Now that I don’t have to AP farm I can do things like collect mogs and mounts etc.

Do the odd achievement.

I generally never run out of things to do.

2 Likes

If you felt like it might happen perhaps you should have re-worded you reply rather than telling me to stop playing WoW and play a singleplayer game. I simply don’t appreciate being told that what I’m doing is wrong but I agree with some statements you said on how I could perhaps make the game more interesting for myself.

1 Like