Until Patch 8.2, are you staying subbed?

Not subed atm enjoying better games but i will sub in 8.2 to do some arenas and unlock flying.

1 Like

No, and I ain’t coming back.
Ever.

Just want to point out that not having those achievs does not mean someone does not play with other players. I don’t do any of that content either, because i don’t find it fun at all. Still i play with other players all the time. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m staying subbed. Have joined a lovely community where i have made new friends to do stuff with so that keeps me interested. Also doing grinds from old expansions i’ve missed atm.

2 Likes

You asked other people thoughts on this, i simply gave you to understand that if you dont raid-pvp- or do all things wow players do you will get bored therefore it would be better for you to go in a single player game and not waste your money and time on this or just start to find the true meaning of WoW and its magic :wink:

Blame me for trying to help you
That was my last answer, have fun.

2 Likes

Okay sis, leave it at that. Appreciate your input.

Also varies depending on the player interests. Suggesting mmorpg players to go play single players games just because they don’t do competitive content does not sound nice even i know you mean no harm. If we only had the raids, mythic and pvp, we would be simple queable lobby game. I know everyone wants to think that content they do it the most important and “true meaning” of the game and they are right that for themselves it is. But for someone else it can be something completely different and that is the true magic of mmorpg games: variety of things to do in the big online world filled with other players. :smile:

4 Likes

I might actually resub to gear up my prot warrior. As for 8.2 it comes too late for me. I will not have time to play 8.2 because I have other things that have higher priority. if it came out next month like originally planned, I might have subbed to the game already

1 Like

I’ll be subbed as long as there are Horde with WM on :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep.
working to get 350 mounts achievement while waiting for the story to progress…

1 Like

Personally I look on my scheduel. “Some weeks left, let’s try mine our way to the AH mount…”

1 Like

Of course I’ll stay subbed. Raiding is great fun, my guild has reached a really good place in both the social and progression aspect, and I am definitely enjoying my first expansion doing proper raid leading.
Plus Keystones are the single best form of content added to the game and they are so much better now than they were in Legion; so long as they’re here to stay, I have little reason to drop my sub.

im having a break untill i see enough content to warrent subbing probally the next expansion im bored of BFA . seems to me 1-2 month after an expansion launch and 1 at the end of an expansion to check out all the content is more than enough.
the 20 months of filla inbetween are boring theres far better ways to spend £200
I dont enjoy repeating content if im payin i want new experences ill run a Dungeon 4-5 times and complete a raid then im done. Beyond that seems completely pointless i dont collect stuff like Mounts/Achievements you never own and have to pay a sub to even view and there reminders of a wasted life anyway.

I stay subbed but I’m so burned out i haven’t touched my mage for weeeeeks. I cant be axed to play BFA atm.
Occasionally I’m logging on to level my low level shaman and farm MC and BWL for the tier set to complete the transmog on the toon.

Thats what my stomach can handle right now.

Subbed definitely

Yes #10chars

Tbh I’m thinking of unsubbing until those new worgen models come out.

It is frankly embarrassing that they are still not out. Guess that’s what happens with small indie devs though :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to stay subbed. I may not end up doing much on my main until 8.2, but I still enjoy doing random stuff outside of that. Leveling, collecting something I want whatever it is, going on the odd wpvp journey, etc. So far I haven’t felt like my sub costs are going to waste.

Compared to Legion though… yikes.

if you only where horde the Mythic + community is what keeps me subbed, its like a big great guild with a friendly attitude to everyone and every key people need help with, no matter your experience.