Unusual character ideas

please tell me you got the reference

Yup.
Warhammer!
(Totally did not just google this)

So, anyway…I had this concept…

So there’s this girl that has HUGE kazookas, but then there comes around a girl with even bIGGer GAHOONAS, and then they start to have a conflict and

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing!:hotsprings: eyes pop out :eyes::flushed:AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:WOOF WOOF WOOF :dog::dog::dog: tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr:smirk::smirk::drooling_face: tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart :cupid::cupid:Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady… heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum :pick::wrench::hammer_pick::tools:milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets :battery::milk::milk::milk:NOT WEIRD A RARE GIFT FROM GOD inhales from the gas tank honka honka honka honka :sweat_drops:ohhhh my gooooodd~:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

So anyway how does that sound?

10 Likes

sounds like a cartoon from the 50s and I love it

2 Likes

you said its a bank alt you dont rp on at all

3 Likes

yo thanks for letting me stay, and not even charging rent.

7 Likes

That’s really cool & badass Lytherael, thanks a bunch for the absolutely enlightening comment, really added a lot to this conversation

2 Likes

Why would a succubus roam freely in Stormwind in the first place?

This has never happen before and i don’t think it will do anytime soon.

Because people care more about airing out their epic new concept than respecting the setting they’re roleplaying in

9 Likes

Don’t turn this into a PCU bashing thread. Just carry on discussing your unusual concepts pls

4 Likes

She was a beautiful professional dancer during life. Her career went up, she enjoyed life of luxury and prosperity, until, one day, everything changed. This was a usual day, it started with one especially rich client coming to relax and enjoy some dancing, he quickly focused his attention on her beautiful movements of her body. She had never seen so much gold being tipped to her so generously, although she always knew her smooth and graceful movements are worth even more. The flow of gold made her careless, so when client asked to come with him for a walk she didn’t hesitate. She really loved gold, after all. She quickly dressed up, took client’s hand and they walked outside.
Never to be seen again.
Weeks later, she had awaken, only to find herself as Forsaken. Shocked and fearful, she tried to understand what’s going on, how she got here and who she is. As her memories of past life started to slowly return to her, she got increasingly anxious and sad. And then she remembered her last moments. She became worried about girls that danced with her, a feeling of them being in immitent danger struck her, so she quickly left Undercity, abandoned whatever new ‘life’ was prepared for her and rushed to Goldshire. She may be dead, but she will not allow same fate happen to her friends.
And she’s been in Goldshire since then. As Forsaken, she knows she will never be welcome there anymore, so she lives her life in the shadows, watching over Goldshire as hidden force, an invisible guardian filled with vengeance and rage. Since then, those who dare to bother dancers and girls of Goldshire die shortly in horrible way, often their bodies are never found. As time passes, rumours spread and visitors start to learn to treat Goldshire with respect, it becomes safer place for everyone, and Illynore knows that in her undeath she has found her purpose.

What about Goldshire Lux bashing thread?

4 Likes

Feel free to bash nonces

13 Likes

Goblin or gnome ansoc or anprim philosophers.

While I’d like to believe that he’s being truthful…

X Doubt

1 Like

can we try keep this civil please

1 Like

This reminds me Primrosa from Octopath Traveler but if her story weren’t scripted and had a bad ending.

I have a Dark Ranger that never liked Slyvanas. Didn’t trust an Elf that took an interest to a human to bring him to Elven Ranger ranks, even before or an after Scourge.

Tho I rarely play her, she had reasons to not to be in public before Windrunner’s fall, she has now other reasons to not to be at public as a Dark Ranger.

Edit: grammar.

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed characters whom are more defined by their weakness than necessarily their strength. Especially if their weakness is not stereotypical.

A priest or paladin whom has a drinking problem. Maybe they like to gamble as well or attempts the conman approach Daleshar mentioned.
Not a very indepth idea, but I often like to think about what defines my character’s weakness when designing something fresh and unusual.

2 Likes

There we go.

1 Like

I think it’s a fair question to ask both why and how a character like a Succubus is strolling around in the big cities without trouble. Especially looking at the Horde and their past problems, and grudge towards demons. But this goes for the Alliance as well very clearly.

Also to factor in how not even that long ago, they(both factions) did have issues with demons infiltrating the cities, that all of the demon hunters helped sort out and snuffed out, following also with awareness towards it. (To the point that the Legion/demons had to start using Homonculus creature to infiltrate again)

Playing an unusual concept can be very fun and interesting, but giving no regards to the lore whatsoever in order to play said concept is just bad in my opinion.

1 Like