Unusual character ideas

No thanks, I don’t want my PC to explode.

1 Like

Weakness disgusts me.

1 Like

Male vulpera disgusts me.

1 Like

I mean you are a gnome you disgust everyone

Said an elf.

Female gnome >>>>>>>>> male vulpera

1 Like

Still less disgusting than you

Gnome/Goblin > All other races (except any elf race) >>>>>>>> whale poop >>>>>>>>> Elves.

Vaxir is a heavily mutated Darkfallen using infusions of blight (see blightblood) and blood magic. TLDR story is that it links into her history that she thinks small beings are weak and so made such changes to herself. She’s heavily Scourge aligned.

She started as a mess of ideas as I was only a year into WoW itself and knew little of the lore. Yet after a year of harassment (and RPing in stormwind) I started learning the ropes on my own and with help from the friends I’d made and by 2011 all was gucci.

I enjoy blood in artwork and so commission it. I’ve only had one image removed from AA for gore which was understandable - I’m desensitized to it all so didn’t think when uploading it that it may be a bit too bad for AA.

As for sexualizing it, it’s merely this thing people like to try and make out is true because they dislike me over my badrp / believing rumours.

Face it you are the least liked of the small races the Vulpera are the adorable ones that people love because fluffy the goblins have the personality what do you have other than the fact you freak people out with your small size

I like you even more.

We should talk in-game sometime.

A nice bum and tiddies, which elves lack.

UGGGHH effort to log in.

1 Like

I said SOMETIME!

And it can be Discord too, I don’t care.

1 Like

I do log in once a while to try and get myself going again with RP but I’m failing so hard at it. I just wanna RP but everything is effort, spesh when I’m just getting over flu ¬_¬

Don’t have flus then, you 4headed boob demon.

Get well soon!

I’m not a boob demon.

We do not speak of THE boob demon in these parts any more either. Oh no, now I’m having flashbacks.

You once said boob demon.

It was a typo, but I’m sticking with it. fyte me.

Aw crap. More people who haunt my typos D:<

Boobalicious demons.