Upcoming Class Tuning Changes – 30 March

While i agree they shouldnt balance around it , they cant do it otherwise .

Imagine that they will listen and buff bdk dmg as u wanted, because u and more others lack tier , but in 7 weeks everyone will have it, do they revert that buff then ? Or they keep it there to make bdk be broken?

Agree , it always takes them too long to balance stuff, and even if we have realy good tank balance across the board, in reality its realy not and people only pick what realy realy most broken ( like druid with 4pc )

Because our damage is bad :frowning: should’ve been 15 % buff.

"so say! , we all "

2 Likes

This is why I wish they would tune threat modifiers separately between specs. The main reason I think about my tank damage is because of the threat issues that comes with it. Obviously it’s fun to do lots of damage, but if threat wasn’t a problem I honestly think you’d see less complaints about tank dps for the underperforming specs.

I’m glad that the problem goes away with tier set, but it also means that when the expansion is over and the borrowed power is gone, it’s back to the same issues. Dancing Rune weapon for example is the worst 2 min CD in the game on it’s own. 40% Parry and a slight dps increase for 8 sec that’s even on the GCD? It’s an insult. But pair it with conduit, CrW legendary and tier set and suddenly it’s good. It was the same thing in BfA. Spell was garbanzo on it’s own and it got “fixed” with azerite traits.

In my opinion borrowed power should elevate your gameplay from good to great, not bring something up from useless to functional.

Had a small hope to see “CDR nerf to Frozen Orb reverted to 0.50 once more” :frowning:
Shame…

Idk why in modern wow we dont have that " god threat" we used to have before, its so fast spaced nowdays its realy not fun to either wait for tank threat or as tank chase mob by mob cuz everyone bombs something else.

But, even if we had unlimited agro, players will always choose tank with most dmg ( if surv utility etc wasnt in question)

Yea i also hate it our chars are build around borowed powers, and at the end u just hope that one good thing will surive it to next expansion ( like , i cant imagine my life without divine toll rn) .

I guess that’s true for pugs, but playing with friends the min/max is less important. But threat still affects us negatively even if everyone tries to adapt. Atm threat as a mechanic only has downsides.

a lot of tanks is currently experiencing threat issues if they are not well geared. reason ? some classes have really crazy aoe burst when combining 2 legendaries and set bonuses. if person like this meets tank who doesnt have that ? thats recipe for disaster.

Agree in pugs its way better.

And that is the issue , i dont have a single tier , just double lego, i played with people who had 2 or 4 pc of set , and i never had agro issues, because i play paladin, meanwhile, on bdk or druid u have issues even against non tier dps. Thats the issue, once everybody gets tier its way better, for some classes even broken …

Hello Linxy,

can you give us a Feedback about Affliction Warlock?
It feels very underwelming since the Nerfs after Castle Nathria and to buff destro but dont touch Affliction at all feels weird.
Or did you plan more then just a Aura Buff for Affliction?

another set of “buffs for underperforming classes”, another lets all “point and laugh at the frost dks.”

1 Like

We would really appreciate it if you made an official post about PI and how it impacts the the available high end raiding data which is presented to players. This data is often misleading because it is heavily skewed by certain specs always getting PI in the high end raiding community. But for most casual players PI is not something they have available. I understand you want to keep PI in the game as it is (stated by a bluepost late last year) but if a spec is tuned around PI then it will have very negative consequences for the majority of players who are not in high end mythic guilds. And more importantly, tuning around PI raiding logs will also make certain specs undertuned for M+ where PI isn’t available most of the time. A spec shouldn’t have to rely on an external buff to do the same damage as other specs.

One of the best dps classes right now, there’s nothing to laugh about.

What cov ability are you referring to?

Please don’t tell me you are moaning your spec is broken because of an option conduit perk?

it is a valid point, maybe they should add a change so pet attacks during beastcleave refreshes it.

Lol seriously…

If you are doing 10k Dps you are talking about 200dps…

Not exactly spec breaking…

How about we let the devs focus on more important stuff aye

it adds up, and yes bm is a state atm that even 200 dps is very much welcome.

Unlike mm hunters who click rapid fire and burst for 100k. bm reqs abit more brain to play atm

You just got a 3% flat damage buff which is already more than what u would get by maintaining the buff and aoe cap increased from 5 to 8 before reduced damage…

It’s not even live yet and people slamming it.

And what’s so hard about BM? Isn’t it just make sure cleave is active and rotate between cobra, kill and barbed?

Where is the rocket science?

for me its APM… MM feels slow and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ… aimed shot casting. i do nothing but watch… rapidfire same thing channel, i just watch… steadyshot same thing i just watch…

BM is always do something every gcd. i pref apm. also pet management and when and how to use barbedshot both on st and for aoe etc etc, for me BM is far more interesting…

Each to their own.

I prefer a cast time with a shot that brings the Feeeeeeeels. See that wind up and BOOM