Upcoming Content Unlocks for WoW Classic

Would probably work for some people, but for most it would be a case of trying to convince them that resetting all their progress and making them play through the same content again with no changes is a worthwhile investment of their time.
Just going straight into TBC would be a much better solution.

1 Like

It happend with game like Oldschool Runescape aswell , community was really wanting 2007 oldschool Runescape without any changed or auction house but then slowly community realised the actually didn’t want this raw old game but a game with old rule and nostalgia but still updated and maintained with fixes ect so they slowly added to the game auction house and old bosses and finally new bosses thats why it became successful.

We just need to get to Naxx , people get bored and nochanges noobs to leave how many are there10-20% of playerbase? And then get changes to make this game fun with updates ect keeping it in spirit of vanilla.

2 Likes

Dec 6 - Sept 13, vanilla. A bit more than 9 months.
Aug 27 - Apr xx classic. Somewhere between 8-9 months.

Sound the alarm, ZG might come like two weeks earlier than original release.

ZG is going to be released 0 to 3 weeks earlier than in vanilla. Sure, you could argue that they should postpone it to match the original timeline perfectly. But slower than that?

Well they may release TBC & Shadowlands same time and give access to TBC only for Shadowlands purchasers. So, everyone that wants to play TBC will be forced to buy Shadowlands as well.

D:

Devious. Don’t give them ideas, I wouldn’t put it past ActiBlizz.

That’s extremely unlikely given that Shadowlands will be out this autumn, while we are nowhere near the end of Classic. The timelines just do not add up, content has not been coming out fast enough for pre-TBC to be at end of this summer.

In my personal opinion I don’t think Blizzard wants to rush Classic given that it is a limited time game. It makes alot more sense to release Shadowlands one year, next year TBC, next year new expansion, next year WOTLK. At two year intervals they can keep maximum momentum on the game as a whole.

Yeah, they might still tie TBC into ownership of Shadowlands, even if it is released a year later :confused:

But why like u can just make another character for fresh experience

sorry super late reply, remember tho the aq war effort takes time aswell so it wont insta open in july/august

The war events will take average 3-4 weeks. 100 they will open it juni/july
Ppl already stacking.

If not apes try to open first week.

This will 100% be their new ”big show off”

Cool.

Well, game is complete as far as I’m concerned now! :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we get a release date for PvE phase 4 please? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.