Upcoming PTR for Chains of Domination

With 9.0.5 behind us, we wanted to take a moment to update you on the 9.1 content for Shadowlands.

In about 2 weeks, we will have Chains of Domination available for the community on the PTR. Also, raid testing details will be posted a week or so after the PTR is online.

There will be a wide variety of content to check out for Chains of Domination, so as usual, your testing will play a key role in iterating on this update. We can’t wait to get this in front of you and look forward to your feedback soon.

6 Likes

There it is! About time we got some info about the release time. Take as much time as you need, we want it to be good.

1 Like

So the patch is coming in june? Nice to know :slight_smile: thanks for the update!

Cant wait to pre-alpha test this game again only for half the issues not to get fixed :slight_smile: 10037th time’s the charm to fix MC bug

1 Like

expect pvp balance:

Fury warrior dmg increase by 1.8%
demonology dmg increase by 3.2%
frost dk dmg increased by 0.9% death strike heal reduced by 20%
all rogues dmg increase by 23%
all mages dmg increase by 27%
all paladins dmg increase by 29%
ww monk dmg increased by 15% (we dont want them to be better than rogues just better than all melees)
BM hunter dmg decreased by 25% (we dont want them to kill a mage in awc)
all shaman heal reduction by 50% (we only want paladins to shine, 1 shaman heal in awc is too much)

Some information… and breath…

thank you for the update Blizz. It’s genuinely appreciated. As the first poster stated. Please take your time, as much as we are all desperate for new content, ensuring the content is good is what really matters.

I don’t play PTR myself. But I always keep a check on what’s happening and what to expect. So just seeing the new things is enough to keep me occupied.

Thank you again for the update.

Thank you for updating us! I can’t wait to test it, as the trailer and BlizzCon really hyped me! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hoping we get some new druid forms/skins… Will I be disappointed? Most likely.

3 Likes

Please take your time and don’t rush. I’m sure most people would rather wait for the high quality patch than the rushed one.

1 Like

can’t stress it enough. Imo it feels like you’re in some internal troubles Blizzard and it makes me sad, such a successful company and game struggling to satisfy its customers. Hit us with something good in 9.1 and remind us why this game is the best game ever

Glad to see a blue post to confirm this.

Literally 2 days ago I was saying I expect 9.1 on the PTR in about 2 weeks.

considering its activision crew the ”balancing”would look like this:

Buffing all damage for players by 20%. Nerfing BM ”equally” by 20%. Shaman healing also reduced by 20%.

dont forget to buff MM hunters duble tap back up to 100% like it used to be ( in pvp ):rofl:

there, fixed it :rofl:

1 Like

“Trust us guys, your feedback is very valuable, we wont care one bit but it’s very valuable !”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.