**upcoming pvp tuning changes**

The meta is being changed every other week… Corruptions are broken to the point of no return.

Classes that have been changed without any real justification while not getting anything in return.

Everyone abusing certain comps and stacks gushing wounds because versa doesn’t matter on their class, its a damn joke.

You apply changes that have not been tested and I can’t even imagine a person that has at least COMMON sense approved the changes you are doing in the game.

It’s simple stuff Blizzard, add back pvp vendors remove corruption and bring back resilience. Why is that too hard? Get down of your high horse you’ve been riding since god damn legion and bring back QUALITY GAMEPLAY.

Your revenue comes from the hard earning cash of your customers (US in case that is not clear), remember that.

1 Like

Fix destro, gameplay against destro is so unfun

Are you SERIOUSLY not even looking at warlocks? Or do you just not care? Can you at least tell us WHY you’re not nerfing this utter excrement class.

nerf warlocks now or we quit

Can i have every quitters gold?
Ps. Nerf warlock

All these tears about destruction warlocks. If you all spent more time watching the AWC and less time crying about them you would learn how to counter them. Albeit the fire mage/lock combo is an issue, but gpyro is being nerfed in SL which is a significant part of the combos pressure.

It’s simple really. Destro locks have no mobility, so are giving the tools to remain tanky. Destro losing their tools will be traded with increased mobility. That level of change isn’t going to happen this close to a new expansion.

Basically. Stay salty. Nothing’s going to change. Bye x.

“Its simple really”…what stay behind the pillar for 15 minutes until they can die?

Is that why Pikaboo says that you need to push damp to 60% before making a move against MLX because it’s pointless prior to that?

Exactly dude you are totally right
these players here simply cant line the bolts bunch of noobies
i also think dark soul is a really bad cd because if you use it the enemy team just runs to the pillar

2 Likes

We should make a weakaura that when darksouls and infernals are cast you get the “Run away little girl” sound from DBM.

Although I think first on the list should still be to get the Freedom line from braveheart during leaden foot

1 Like

I wanna make a warlock with the name Runtopillar and play double destro

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.