Update TOS to deal with Multiboxers now please

No. The biggest issue in the game right now are bots - not multiboxers. They are the ones messing with the ah.

There aren’t actually that many boxers around after the pvp nerf.

It does because normal players try to make a little gold like this. Gathering something, crafting something, selling something other people need. We now get overflows and it is almost impossible to make a little gold.

Obviously I can not say anything about legacy systems of previous expansions since I did not play the game in those times.

It doesn’t matter then I check nazjatar, there is always that or a flog of druids flying around.

How many different sets of 10 do you see?

My guess is the same one over and over, or one from a diff realm.

I play on the two biggest servers, Silvermoon and Draenor and there are not many boxers now. I have boxed 10 years.

Most moved on to Classic WoW.

There are not enough boxers to change the economy… it’s bots that do.

There are still websites selling cheap gold… the token didn’t stop that.

2 Likes

Oh please. You just have to think 1 step ahead.

Sorry I play this game since legion, and I do not really know that many options of this game. I am kind of just starting selling something on the AH. in legion we were selfsufficient with making gold for just playing the game. I used my legion gold till now. Also I am probably less intelligent than you think.

I just see flogs of druids picking up everything I try to pick up. And a big overflow of flowers on the AH.

1 Like

Try this no ah req:

I run as a 3 boxer and unless I take my chars seperate I don’t get any extra loot or gold. I did ticket a GM about it once :slight_smile:

I still run in threes because I don’t have time for solo runs on all my characters.

2 Likes

I’ve seen more recently than ever before in Nazajar farming. Just /who in that area and 80% of the characters will be druids with groups of similar names. Personally I have no issue with it, I tried it myself but didn’t have the patience to get it working. Good luck to those who invest the time and effort into it and the rewards it brings.

Also I’ve had no trouble finding the nodes I need to farm mats myself.

Boxing was way harder to get running years ago… now it’s a lot easier.

If you ever wanted to try again I can help you out.

1 Like

Thanks, i may have a look at it again once I’m done with bfa. I lack patience and time rather than ability to be honest. ISBoxer has some nice wizards to get you going.

1 Like

It’s the same.
You’re using external software to run multiple clients at once.

Same magnitude, same result. The only difference is “but I am playing” to “it plays by itself”. But in the end, it’s the same.

2 Likes

No it isn’t.

Bots run 24/7 with zero Human input. They have no care for people or the economy. They often have at least 30 of them in a guild.

I box 3.

I don’t ruin the ah or spoil gameplay for others, and help people whenever I can.

There is no way I can gain anything near what bots can.

It’s not, the multiboxer characters still need to be controlled, as to where bots are automatically controlled on a preset path with the help of a program.

1 Like

The multiboxer plays only 1 char, and the other extra ones are only playing with the help of a program. :grimacing:

2 Likes

If I do nothing my alts do nothing.

The rule is 1 action = 1 keypress.

Bots can have crazy amounts running at the same time. With no keypresses.

1 Like

It is completely different and you obviously need to read up on Multiboxing if you think that. Attitudes like that are why threads like this exist. You are just plainly wrong I’m afraid

2 Likes

Yes, but if the main character presses no keys, the alts just stand their with a finger in their nose and also, does
absolutley nothing.

Where as bots are programmed to go on an effective path for materials, and I am 100% sure the Multiboxers, even how good they are, are not as effective as bots.

Bots are kinda better than humans at being effecient, atleast when it comes to gathering.

1 Like

I need to make a vid sometime of how it works.

1 Like

I think when multiboxing first came about it did not have the systems we have today where you can multi herb/mine nodes. Now we literally have swarms of druids going around depleting nodes on mass. Some even affect the economies with the mass volume they can gather, others spread on a multitude of servers.

It has been exceedingly frustrating trying to find a time of day that there isn’t a flock of druids removing all resources before you can get to them in Nazjatar.

Whilst I recognise that multi boxing is not against the rules I don’t think it’s a very fair practice when it comes to gathering.

5 Likes

I agree 100%.

This is why multiboxing should be limited to a max of 5 characters played at one time.

it is obvious we are also against botting. But 1 keypress = with 3 chars 3 actions. There are 3 chars moving, not only 1.

1 Like