Update TOS to deal with Multiboxers now please

You don’t have to link it. I know how it works :slight_smile: Still controlling multiple chars with just 1 really controlling is in my opinion debatable.

I have had my account for almost 13 years… there is no way I would do anything to lose it.

I am also against botting. Against multiboxing AND botting. I don’t care botting is worse.

1 Like

It’s been talked about since the start of WoW.

I do think it needs some restrictions myself.

No idea why. I do no harm to anyone.

Those who have 10 characters yes, that is too much, and also it shouldn’t be in any pvp setting.

What? No! No multiboxer pays for multiple accounts to suddenly sell mats at 50% price. There is such a demand for mats that you can easily sell them at 100% and still get rid of them quite easily. That’s why they create their characters on multiple servers, exactly so that they don’t have all their mats on one server and the price gets driven down.

I didn’t know that.

All my Horde are on Draenor and my Alliance on Silvermoon. This is because if I need to buy something prices are good.

Well, Imo playing multiple characters with just playing 1 character is wrong :slight_smile: It is fine blizzard disagrees with me, but I also want to be allowed to have my own opinion.

1 Like

Of course :slight_smile:

At the moment though I am not doing anything wrong though… even though you don’t like it.

Yeah I’ve dabbled in multiboxing and pretty much every tutorial advised you to get them on different servers if you are gathering. I guess if you are farming transmog if would be fine to go all out on one server.

In 10 years of boxing I never heard that… but I am not a farmer of mats - only mogs, pets and mounts.

It’s still the program running the others, so what’s the difference from program running all of them? They are all the same.

I might not understand your question :grimacing: Blame my shi tty English :slight_smile:

Or you know, we can ask them to stop stupid design decisions like: having only one zone that provides said resources. Even worse a zone that isn’t all that handy to go to if you’re doing the new content.

Those 10 flying druids, most of the time they’re bots. So don’t blame MB’rs for Blizz’s tardiness on banning bots either. But even removing all MB’rs… we’d still have problems because everyone is crammed into one zone for resources, that is the underlying problem.

3 Likes

As for the money claim, well, it’s obvious that ten subs is more than one - but the total amount of multiboxers is still very much less than the amount of players with only one account. A guy who pays ten times as much as you is still only ten accounts, and there doesn’t seem to be any problem with banning ten individual accounts for various reasons. He’s not getting any extra consideration for ten accounts - the players banned for rotation bots (oh how I laughed) were numerous and still got banned.

If Blizzard ever decides that multiboxing is a problem they won’t even blink at closing it down.

If multiboxers buy tokens then Blizzard get 150% of the weekly sub instead of 100%, no wonder they don’t want to stop it, but on another point, how could they stop it?

Limiting the amount of Warcraft accounts per Blizzard account wouldn’t work, people would just use more than one, the only way I can see is an IP scanning system, but what if more than one person in a property is multiboxing? Rare I know but it could happen.

Blizzard if anything is counting on people who sub with gold
They raise the gold cost of the token until it is lucrative for other players to buy them for not 15 but 20 euros which means that the “house” wins either way and I see a lot of people buying tokens for the brutosaur these days judging from the plummeting of the token value

Yes, I realized that when I was typing that message :grimacing:

Multiboxing is the cancer of this game, exactly the same as botting.

3 Likes

Hardware it runs on + IP they use + Owner of the account(s) + continuesly exactly the same input in multiple clients at exactly the same milisecond + …

They absolutely can.

How will you persiuade Blizz to lose all those subscriptions?