[UPDATED 25 JANUARY] Dragonflight: 10.0.5 Content Update Notes

Frenzied Flurry to increase auto-attack damage by 30%?! Whoa mamma!

How about some Rampage nerf tho, so that it doesn’t make-up 40% of our overall damage?

> Enchant illusions can now be applied on Artifact weapons.

This is the only thing that really matters!

2 Likes

So because you play Frost yourself and despise Fire and Arcane you want them to nerf Arcane aswell?

So they make all three mage specs unplayable?
Will you feel better if everyone is as miserable as you?

How about you just play Arcane then and see it isn’t OP at all so doesn’t need nerfs, if anything it needs buffs!

Just waiting for the visual update that replaces the divine steed with a wheelchair.

5 Likes

Welcome to the retri lifestyle

2 Likes

Pretty please Blizz!

2 Likes

Still no fury buffs incoming or tier set changes. I see how this “We will balance classes faster now” thing is doing. Fury is dead now and i cant do any m+ now, because other classes do more dmg and have more utility at the same time. Guess i need to reroll so i can play the game again.

1 Like

“We will balance classes faster now".
Fire and Frost mage nearly unplayable.
Arcane mage falling further and further down the rankings as you are buffing everything around it slowly becoming irrelevant aswell, do one or two more patches and all three mage specs are at the bottom…

7 Likes

I’m aware of like literally one item of transmog that requires a profession to wear that isn’t engineering, the vanilla phytoblade that needs herbalism.

Was there like so many that this even needed someone to work on it? Seems entirely pointless to me to do such a change so non herbalists can wield one rather bland 1h sword.

There are BFA profession armor that would otherwise require you to farm raids to get their appearances. Same applies for some Sunwell Plateau chest items.

Just wondering - do all my loadouts (talent builds) just reset and/or get deleted for druid? Thanks.

Just because something isn’t in the very first patch of an expansion, doesn’t mean they don’t listen.

Often studios have not the resources to fulfill every player wish in a single patch.

1 Like

And for WoW: Often if the devs do ‘A’ then all the people who wanted ‘B’ instead will be upset and claim Blizzard doesn’t listen. They can’t listen to everyone when many ‘wants and needs’ directly oppose those of other players.

1 Like

All these changes and yet nothing to help fix BM hunter after it fell several places from the war orders nerf

they should nerf healers to the ground if you ask me

seems like fun :smile:

Oof not looking forward to this

" * Fan the Hammer’s additional Pistol Shots now generate 1 fewer combo point."

2 Likes

Games already ramp up to 60% dampening in 2 minutes, are you really that greedy?

So MM hunter is dead in PvP.

1 Like

10.0.5 will be kind to your credit cards.

Swipe damage gets reduced by 50%.

4 Likes