[UPDATED 9 MARCH] 9.0.5 Update Notes

A survival nerf? Beyond parody

2 Likes

Some good changes this time around! Also, please take your time with 9.1 and don’t rush it. June release would be ideal.

1 Like

People were saying that hunter, dk and lock pets would benefit from the 40% trinket versa dmg bonus in this patch, but i see nowhere mentioned this in the patch notes.
Is the update already live or this buff is not coming now?

So now the gargoyle in Halls is basically only good for tank specs because they give +10% damage reduction for 1 min? The damage of it seems very trivial now after they nerf it by 50%.

I guess we’ll remain bottom tier dps in raid as enhance.

1 Like

Thank god for the demo pet targeting change. Was really annoying having my tyrant and dogs out in NW boss 2 and when adds pop they keep hammering him. Much needed.

Also nice leggo changes. Looking forward to playing with implosion as I’ll be able to craft when patch hits although now I want to craft Grim Inquisitor as well to see how it compares when running dog build.

Recommended change: please please please make imps pop straight after HoG a la when you cast a spell after so new imps always go into implode, and consider making it a targeted aoe rather than tracking mobs. It would so much to improve our aoe QoL. Not unusual to have a few imps per cast fail to do damage especially when tanks are moving a pack around.

It wouldn’t hurt to also make Tyrant buff implode damage and maybe consider implosion demon damage for purposes of mastery as currently pretty much none of our aoe benefits from mastery which sucks considering mastery scales very well elsewhere. Even if it’s a lesser coefficient, having mastery do something for our aoe outside of dog build only would be nice.

Keep up regular changes and good to see attempts to make multiple leggos viable and covs.

Necrolord resto shaman buff not coming after all? :sob:

1 Like
WoW Companion App
  • Changed the expansion select button action to a tap and added a button to switch expansions in the menu.
    • Developers’ note: We received feedback that players were having trouble remembering the expansion switch tutorial so we simplified the action and added a second way to switch expansions.

The developers’ note should be default for all changes.

Why do the Companion App developers do a better job at explaining their decision making process than the people that make changes to the actual game?

I’m sure there’s a thought process involved in changes. But if it’s not included changes will seem mostly random.

4 Likes

its not like you will be able to eqip 2 leggos in this patch anyway . and people have bis leggos for months now.

It might have been better than the stupid RNG leggo we use in the raids. Thats what some of us was hoping at least.

I was like : Ok, so this patch is about Buffs. Let me see DK Frost Buffs.

“And then we double it” , I though …

DEATH KNIGHT

• Frost
    • Fixed an issue that caused Inexorable Assault (Talent) to consume Spell Reflection.

…and that’s it, LOL. One of the weakest spec out there and yet…you Fixed an…ISSUE!!!

GG Blizz, GG!

4 Likes

Ventyr warrior buffed? Why tf. Buffing the most powerfull,most played covenant on warrior? Right now every warrior will be ventyr,why t.f. blizzard created other covenant then?
The fact they buffing war beside that much underpreforming class like uh dk demonlock,mistweaver,arcane,bm etc… seems to me that someone have to lose their job!!!

So, the utterly broken specs are not being adjusted which means either we have to L2P the rest of the specs we consider NOT broken or that blizzard ignores our issues about balancing :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Why is Valor used to only upgrade M+ gear? Why not other types of gear? WQ rewards, crafted, etc…
Why did you not give what players actually wanted, buy gear with Valor?

Ooh, actually earlier than I thought.

Spirits within The Queen’s Conservatory are eager to return to life and will now automatically provide players with their reward without having to speak to them first.

Under rated change. :stuck_out_tongue: Garden still feels like a huge waste of time right now but this helps solve one annoyance.

As for the class changes, it’s like you don’t even care.

I don’t think anybody was asking for Valor Points to be earned from world quests though… I know I certainly wasn’t. But it does need expanding to raid gear.

• 220 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Master achievement – Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 15 or higher, within the time limit.

Keystone Master is an account wide achievement, however, in order to upgrade to 220 with valor, will this be character based or will it work off the account wide achie?

2 Likes

I really hope it’s account wide, I got 4 characters waiting to spam dungeons to get full 220.

your patches suck and you don’t know your own classes/dungeons/game/customers

6 Likes

BUY gear with VALOR

No (pvp) nerf for (ventyr) arms warrior and no buffs to sub rogue? No fix for MC bug either? That is kind of sad.

Would expect a nerf to condemn and intervene atleast.