💈 [UPDATED NEWS, thank blizzard listening feedback :D !] Void elves color could have been way better

:rofl: haha don’t ruin our secret. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that kind of hair color would be like so awesome, with or without the tentacles.

I don’t know if you missed it, but they said they might make the tentacle optional. So you can add and remove as you please depending on if you like them or not. I didn’t expect this to be considered. But the more options to choose the better. Happy overall

2 Likes

I knew it

2 Likes

Except it doesn’t happen with all races. There is literally no other segment of the playerbase that has gone to such extreme lengths as Velfers in this effort. Y’all have been clogging up these forums with thread after thread and with demand after demand for over four whole years when every other group had the decency to limit themselves to one megathread.

It’s helfers, not velfers. Let’s be clear here.

Yeah, fair enough.

Velfers are the true victims here.

1 Like

Velfers = me

I’m glad I will soon be able to look like a void elf like Alleria ! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Same. She’s my favorite character

I’m actually dressed like her right now. And have her bow too

3 Likes

I love the color of this hunter armor, it’s the closest transmo to Alleria’s style. :+1:

I hope that we will receive hairstyles with braid for a complete look. :pray:

I confess i was expecting the brown rather than the red/orange.

I am happy to have new colors. I personally don’t care much about the blonde, but it makes perfect sense because of Aleria.

But what is it with the 3 tones of blonde? Could have a brown or a white or a black instead. I don’t like these small tonal differences eating up options. They are not real options.

4 Likes

I expected 5 different hair colours, but this is just 4 different shades of blonde

I like these hair colours, but since we only got 5 hair colours they could’ve made them much different, this reminds me of Shadowlands mount recolours.

I was really looking forward having brown hair colour for my Velf hunter, hopefully they will add more in the future.

It’s three shades of blonde.

The last one lost like reddish blonde to me, no?

Just looks ginger to me.

2 Likes

It really looks to me like reddish/strawberry blonde, especially with the highlights.

Ginger would be a bit darker and more intense than that.

I mean only 2 of the 3 shades are actually similar. The lighter blonde and the darker blonde are very different from each other.

The two reds are also very different as one is dark and one is light almost looks like orange.

The differences between these are actually much better than the Nightborne white hairs :rofl: they have like (6?) white hairs that look similar.

Yeah, I never said I didn’t like them. I think they are quite gorgeous, but since we are only getting 5 new hair colours (for now) I was hoping they would be more unique.

:point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3:
:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Truth be told, blond was the most requested option for over 4 years. I think they were afraid they wouldn’t give people the exact blond color they wanted so they just went in and gave us all of the blond options.

They seem to have undervalued the people that wanted black, white and brown. I for sure was looking forward to brown as an option.

This isn’t a complaint, though. I’m deeply grateful with the natural hair colors received, thanks, Blizz!! :heart:

3 Likes