[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

The Ent, err Ancient, sounds coolest, but if the Tome flies, then there is no competition.

Ancient could have afterburners in order to fly.

9 Likes

I mean…that’s your opinion. As a mount collector i couldn’t be more happy, plus it doesn’t matter how many people have a mount if you personally enjoy how it looks like.

17 Likes

I have shackled urzul and i barely use it /FLEX.

1 Like

If the Ancient don’t fly, i think i will take the Book

The Curious Caterpillar is a interesting one, we don’t have any ground worm mounts in the game, but i think it’s not as interesting as the Ancient or the Book.

The Nerubian Swarmer would make the 2 mil gold mount feel less unique and valuable.

The Gooey Slimesaber is just not interesting, we have plenty cat mounts in the game.

2 Likes

who says the others dont fly? maybe they will.

Curious caterpillar - purely for the intrigue factor :+1::grinning:

8 Likes

By that logic if no one uses it, you will stand out if you do use it

5 Likes

Who says the tome flies? :wink: Maybe it will just hoover very close to the ground, the same way the flying carpet from tailoring does. My bet is that they are all ground mounts, but of course I could be wrong :slightly_smiling_face:

I just voted, took me a while to decided between the tome and the tree, went with the tome. Seriously people why is slimecat ahead of the tome? :confused: You people have no taste :-1:

3 Likes

For everyone saying that if the mount isn’t flying it would become obsolete, it’s just plain wrong. Just remember we have more than 6 months in the beginning without flying and then we could get a zone similar to Argus where there’s no flying whatsoever. Plus there’s battlegrounds, some dungeons and raids, islands and possibly similar future content, low level characters and every next expansion having months and months of no flying. If you like the mount you will use it, flying or not. For instance I use my Llothien prowler every chance i get.

6 Likes

Jelly cat crew represent! SPREAD THE GOOD WORD BRO

:biohazard::tiger2: :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

thats the whole point. we dont knwo if they fly or not.

idk, i voted for the caterpillar. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think this is fabulous!!! Personally voted for the Wandering Ancient, sounds like something completely different to any existing mount. We have bugs, cats, carpet/discs etc.

Happy Voting Everyone!!!

7 Likes

Voted for catepillar, it sounds unique and fun and its curious!

11 Likes

Voted for Slime. If it dosen’t win, this entire community must be purged!

4 Likes

You already got that at SL launch this time through.

It’s called The Maw.

Is Caterpillar duo mount? It will morph to butterfly and fly in flying zone?
Can I sit on Ancient shoulder? And my friend on his second shoulder?
Do Slime cat have bones and it will be sticky?
Is book open or close?
Nerubian swarmer spawning more nerubians?

8 Likes

We have many saber already. Just saying.

2 Likes

If you don’t vote for the Ancient then you’re on an absolute mad one :confounded:

4 Likes

I voted for the Wandering Ancient. Just reading the description evoked memories of Treebeard and his Hobbit passengers from Lord of the Rings.

6 Likes