[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

Vote for which Shadowlands mount you’d like to add to your stable—the sentient Wandering Ancient, the mystical Soaring Spelltome, the creepy Nerubian Swarmer, the enormous Curious Caterpillar, or the playful Gooey Slimesaber. The top-voted choice internationally will be made real and added to the mount collections of everyone who owns Shadowlands!

View Full Article

15 Likes

Edit - NM!

The thing is, the tome will be flying mount while ancient must be ground one? or all of them are ground only?

8 Likes

Do you remember the great movie Flubber with Robin Williams?
Were you also puzzled about all the the Do-It-Yourself Slime videos on YouTube a year ago?
Are you a greasy neckbeard?

If you can answer yes to any of the above, then a Gooey Slimesaber is the right mount for you!

Many scientists have proven that players are more happy the more goo there is in WoW. And that the Saber mount is the best mount model.

The choice is clear: Vote Gooey Slimesaber!

:biohazard::tiger2: :nauseated_face:

14 Likes

The ancient sounds easily like the most unique and cool of the lot. It probably won’t fly but we won’t have flying for a while in SL anyway.

14 Likes

Where poll gone ?

Appreciate you not just polling the US this time :+1:t2:

6 Likes
4 Likes

its in different topic, just a poll, with closed thread

2 Likes

It has to be the Spell-tome…all the others don’t fly so will become obsolete after a while

5 Likes

I want a PvP power/Resilience mount @Blizzard. Oh and a PvP vendor with proper ilevel.

6 Likes

Hmm so it doesnt matter if its and apache hellicopter or flying rotten tree…it will be just yet another mount that nobody uses because everybody has it…this time quite litteraly.

Mounts wjthout its uniqe or rarity status arent that exciting sadly. :pensive:

4 Likes

I bet any money that one mount will be free based on the highest vote and the others will end up as store mount. Guaranteed.

9 Likes

Probably not forever. I can imagine they’ll stop giving it away past a point.

Also is there no concept art/quick sketches to give us an idea of what they might look like?

4 Likes

That’s really hard … the spelltome sounds great, specially if it’s something we stand on like a magic carpet or the pandaria disc. But then riding a caterpillar sounds fun too.

11 Likes

I can’t decide between the ancient and the tome :weary: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Nah,next store mount is Ox.

A Pandaren themed Ox.
Niuzao incoming.

2 Likes

SPELLTOME!

vote spelltome!

Ancient are ugly left overs burn outs from Teldressil.

Ancient = these walking ugly trees.

Nerubian spider= Wotlk spiders everyone have seen.

And that i assume/think looks similiar like that pet.

Catelpilla/book was not SEEN!

8 Likes

Book! Unique, would fly, shows off your superior intellect.

9 Likes