UPDATED Ultimate Fury Warrior PvP Guide!

Hello ladies and gentlemen. So we are back again. After spending weeks of theorycrafting, changing my in-game race to dark iron and and experimenting with different soulbinds & covenants across many different ratings in both 2v2 and 3v3. I have finally found HOW to make Fury viable in an arena setting. As a humble little pleb who just wants to play Fury, here is my dedicated & written guide that will see continuous updates as I find out more about the spec. So here we go.

What do I run to make it work in arena? Let’s have a quick rundown of it:
Covenant: Night Fae.
Soulbinds: Korayn > Niya > Dreamweaver
Potencies: Destructive Reverberations > Depths of Insanity
Finesse: Safeguard
Endurance: Stalwart Guardian

That’s it. No need to make it more complicated than that in terms of soulbinds & potencies. Do I recommend Kyrian still? NO.

Legendaries: There are two options that you can go with. The best one by far has actually been changed. It is no longer Unhinged. It is in fact Signet of Tormented Kings. Unhinged works fine still though, but do remember you can only utilize this legendary if you are dual-wielding 2 handers and not 1 handers.

Talents: Fresh meat > Any (depends on comp and matchup) > Onslaught > Warpaint > Cruelty > Bladestorm > Siegebreaker

PvP talents: Enduring Rage ALWAYS.
Death wish (not mandatory, but can be stacked to 1-2 stacks safely).
Disarm into Melee teams. Replace Death Wish for this talent if needed.
Battle Trance will MOST LIKELY be your third pick at all times. Even though it can be annoying to keep it up, especially when you swap targets. But the more you play Fury the more aware of this you will become.

Bloodrage is an excellent PvP talent aswell. Can be utilized against mage teams especially or anything that can root you and keep you immobilized. Saves your healer a dispel especially in 2s if you are close to a kill.

Stats: Mastery + Vers is my personal preference for the BIG Pump. You could go Haste > Vers it all comes down to personal preference.

So how does Fury operate? Is it simply a damage bot or does it have any other qualities that it brings to the team?

Sadly, Fury is mostly a damage bot. Although, it is EXTREMELY good at being a damage dealing bot. I mean, hitting a 38k health Paladin and one shotting him with a 31k crit with only 1 death wish stack in arena is always nice. That game lasted 13 seconds at 2.1 mmr. I would love to share this Gyazo link, sadly I cannot for some reason due to the restrictions on the Forums.

I have thousands of games played this season. I love experimenting and finding new ways to make supposed “dead specs” work in the game. And Fury had always eluded me. But no longer. I think, if you want to push as Fury this is the way to do it. Trust me, the damage does not disappoint.

Do you have any videos? I’d love to see this. I have avoided ranked because I thought it was pointless as fury

Congratulations and thanks for the guide.

I don’t even find partners for playing with me as a fury.

I wish they could make fury more self reliant, so we could be good in double dps as niche since arms always plays 2s with a healer. would give us more options.

I really wanna see Fury become more well represented and viable. I play NF having tried all of them except Necro, and I have so much fun with it! I had some ideas that could close the gap between Fury and Arms without making them feel the same to play. Have a look and tell us what you think?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.