Using ZG enchants on different classes

Heroic strike exploit is around since the launch. Same with shaman doublecrit. NOT A WORD on those.

Iirc they said Heroic Strike queuing is okay?

people seem to wave “but my vanilla experience” when it benefits them only

Because warrior exploits don’t benefit a warrior. Maybe check my class at least, before blaming for bias?

i dont recall ever mentioning you with it? not sure why you assumed it was aimed at you in this long spanning threat of people crying of “my vanilla experience”. it was a general remark on some peoples mentality about these changes / fixes that i notice on forums :3

post it on ur blog instead

1 Like

The 2 hour window doesn’t belong in the game. In guilds it helps speed up runs as loot councils can determine who to give it to whilst giving it to someone to carry.

Anywhere else however it just encourages people to need items to sell.

If people are careless enough to wrongly distribute loot then they should not waste game masters time, nor should game masters help with these backdoor shenanigans where you misloot/roll on items you want to sell and then make a ticket about it.

care to say something actually relating to this topic post, or just swooping in for the drama? ^^ with how neatly you cut that out of the actual context.

agree on that rethers. honestly if we had no bop trading effect for raids i would see no issues to keep this as it was in vanilla. and it being in game too opens doors to abuse that wasnt present in vanilla.

like 1 run i did on mc we had a priest whispering on every healer loot drop to winner trying to buy said loot, and got verbally agressive once someone called him out on it by asking “are we allowed to sell them cause x is whispering asking to buy the loot”.

Yes, they said “it was like this in vanilla therefor it’s OK”. then they nerfed Baron Rivendare’s blade despite it working exaclty like in vanilla. And now they “fix” ZG enchant traing despite it existing in vanilla.

Consistency? Nah, can’t have that.

I can’t speak for the case of Baron Rivendare’s blade since I’ve not researched it, but what part about

escaped your understanding?

Only a fool would’ve expected Blizzard not to intervene on this one bug swiftly.

2 Likes

Your crap spec isn’t supposed to be viable for all raids because you already have one spec that is meant to be the raiding spec.

Listening to ppl like you destroyed Retail and led us to the abomination that modern Retail is where every single spec can outDPS Rogues while, at the same time, having multiple heals, stuns, stunbreakers, bubbles and immunities.

Go back to Retail if you want your crap spec to be viable and stop trying to destroy Classic too. You destroyed Retail, that should be enough for ppl like you.

4 Likes

the context is u strawman ppl with the excuse “i was only talking to ppl in my head”

yet you cut it out on spot where it would go to me specificly stating on forums, but oh wait i know, lets cut it before that then call them out to talk to voices in their head to try to cause drama in a thread you had nothing to contribute to :smiley:

so would apreciate if you didnt derail this thread and kept it on the topic it self ^^

Does anyone know if this extends to the exhalted shoulder enchants as well?

So u say: gz to all abusers who know this was hacks; we dont punish u but we punish all others only if they send ticket and then maybe its investigated or auto ban punish other ppl? Joke… joke blizz joke…

1 Like

I can never understand this mentality.

So Blizzard fix a bug. I think everyone agree that this bug should be fixed. This enchant bug is a big deal for all classes and all thinks. (Personally I want it to work exactly like it did in a Vanilla patch).

But then people like you always come along and somehow make that into a bad thing because unrelated thing X and Y have not been fixed.

Are you using X and Y as an argument not to fix the enchant bug or what exactly are your goal with that comment?

If you want those specific things changed/hotfixed then make a thread and discuss those things. They all sound like reasonable things to discuss.

Heroic strike bug is really insignificant, ive never cared about it, there are other annoying things that are still left. It is just that i am part of the #nochanges gang since start and we can clearly see that blizzard are being inconsistent, they are selective in what bugs of the past they condone. We might aswell scrap #nochanges by now because all the small changes has caused so many problems that now need changes to be fixed.

By scrapping #nochanges we can start with removing the worldbuff cd, especially now when we have layers again that almost makes it impossible to organize a world buff pop.

So no changes isn’t a thing anymore right?

Diamond Flask fix when?

AV wall jumping fix when?

Shadow Oil fix when?

Kinda weird that something that was in Vanilla and is clearly in the spirit of Vanilla gets hit by the nerf bat while your reasoning for other bugs/exploits remaining unfixed is that they were present during Vanilla.

You just sound mad that your class isn’t top tier anymore lol

Frankly, I’d rather remove worldbuffs altogether. Then again, I’m not the one asking for changes here^^