Utility/useful/niche items that I could prepare for Shadowlands?

Hey guys, Im done leveling my main and 2 alts, I farmed gold for Sky Golem and I stockpiled on Goblin Gliders. Is there any other useful toy/item/mount or something that I should prepare for the new expansion? My main will be holy paladin with herbalism/alchemy.

or

are my nominations for Most Valuable Utility.

You must have seen them.

There are more Yaks than Mammoths around these days, but they both do the most important job - providing a vendor and repair wherever you are.

Especially, as a relatively new player, if you are farming old raids to get a starting stake of gold, as described here:

it is SO convenient just to step out (sometimes you don’t even have to step out) and fence your ill-gotten goods!

Considering that you can get 20K gold from one run through Draenor, the Mammoth will pay for itself in time saved immediately.

The Yak is much pricier, but also has Transmog on board, if that’s important to you.

What else?

Do you have water-walking on your mounts? It’s worth getting that for the early part of the new expansion, when we won’t be flying.

Yeah thanks for help, I totally forgot about mammoth and just rushed for Sky Golem, haha. Water walking will also be awesome I remember what a pain Nazmir was.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.