Utterly terrible behavior

So here is my story for all of those that wanna hear it and read it.

I started classic by twinking my first char with the intention of getting number 1 twink in the EU (I did achieve this) also reliseing I needed to level to 60 before rank 14 becomes irrelevant.

So once the hardcore loot got there rank 14 I begun to level and started my grind from rank 9 o rank 14. along the way I got brow beat down to cap at a certain amount of honor each week set by the gold farmers rank sellers etc!

Anyway I went along with this until! the started to abuse the report function which got me banned for 8 days as well as another guildy.

So I made plans…on my last week of rank 13 to rank 14 I intended to get my own back on the BULLIES (yes thats what you are!)

so I out farmed them, I was always a better play than all of them anyway! once they found out about this they tried every method under the sun such as reporting me, harrassment from level 1’s. but I ignored it and carried on with the plan.

The next day after receiving the title Grand Marshal they started to threaten my guild leader, by removing all my guild from external forums and discord channels. I made the decision to leave the guild.

I can no longer get into raids into other guilds in fact they have made it impossible for me to play.

I just writing this to show you what community classic has become and is.

P.s i set out to get rank 14 and achieved it even with all the haters, I will probably now be leaving classic because of this bullying. I had fun but the fact blizzard knows this is happening and they are also abusing all aspects of pvp to make sure they can obtain the ranks they need to fulfill there orders!

pyrewood was a good realm and I hope more PvEers dont bow down to guilds like addiction and mentionign no names players that got rank 14 in the last 2 weeks!

1 Like

tbh mate you bought this on all by yourself since you joined the server :smiley:

1 Like

NOW watch the flurry of all the PvPers try and turn this around, If i want to farm more honor than you set I will I pay a sub and thats up to me!!!

And please dont start trouble about botting never ocne botted in classic!

Yeah and you’ll do it without a guild, with no one that wants to play with you. you can do what you want mate, but wow is all about community and you aren’t a part of ours!

1 Like

bullying ppl into doing something you want is not part of my personality, I will not be blackmailed. u might be weak but im not.

I don’t think anyone has made such a negative impression on an entire server to the degree you have. Honestly im impressed \o/ (non-pvper btw)

7 Likes

my rep got bad from day 1 because of this idiot, because he didnt no how to play the game the proceeded to /w everyone on the realm and tell them about me About Critshield

1 Like

Wait you broke bracket but are struggling with the consequences?

Should have stuck to level 49 :joy:

8 Likes

If he wasn’t botting, he did nothing against game rules.
What is this corruption?
Is this what private servers teach you?

Critshield, I honestly dont even know where to begin.
You did this all to yourself from the beginning, I already knew you had a bad reputation but you really confirmed it in the PVP bracket server.
Me and a guildie tried to sort out premades because there was a demand for it and people wanted it. And what do you do? You start with some nonesense about how premades doesnt work etc when literally no one asked for it. No one cares about you being nr 1 twink or whatever. Why not enjoy classic like everyone else is and stop treating everyone like sh*t, its really sad to see.
I feel bad for you.
Oh and also, this would be a great oppourtunity for you to apoligise for your behaviour. Maybe you would’ve realised that by now, but I guess you’re lacking common sense :slight_smile:

9 Likes

If you can no longer get into any raid maybe that tells you something… you’ve annoyed so many people on the server with your arrogance and behaviour no one wants you around, the classic community is still great the rest of us get on :smiley:

5 Likes

Jesus this is private servers all over again. Peer pressure people into bracket stacking or else there will be consequence.

I hate that type of game play, I do not know of Critshield but even if he did brake bracket why they hell are you acting like kids and forcing him out of the game.

No one is forcing him out of the game, he’s done this all to himself.

1 Like

You guys should be ashamed of treating another human like this, I hope blizzard locks you all out of the game to.

Idiots who read one post and think they know the storey he’s one by one burnt his bridge with every one with his own actions

3 Likes

You can only dictate your guild what to do, or not even that if they’re smart enough.

There are game rules, the rest is bull****.

I can see blizzard banning a lot of people on this thread, what ever has happened and what ever he did you do not threaten people you do not make it impossible for them to play this is bullying!

1 Like

hes playing the victim, he stood in ironforge saying im rank 14 tomorrow, i’ve annoyed a lot of people and im happy about it! he has a top bracket spot, he would of been 14 anyway but chose to push a bit more and caused others to not rank up. its toxic behaviour from him thats made others not want to play with him.

4 Likes

There’s no conspiracy, our guild had problems with him independent of anything else and every one else has too, its not like every one got together to exclude him it’s just happened over time

1 Like