Vanilla Remix?

Will they? Can they ? should they?

We’ve already had Classic, Season of Mastery and right now theres Season of Discovery.

8 Likes

BFA remix take it or leave it

2 Likes

You are all wrong.

Legion

With no artefact grind.

3 Likes

I didnt play most of cata, mop, wod or legion so i would love remix of those (mop we already had ofc) :smile: id take any remix tbh.

1 Like

WoD would also be great :dracthyr_nod:

The only flaw for WoD was that it went on too long with little to no content outside of raids. The actual content of the expansion was pretty good I think.

1 Like

add in hardcore and hardcore self found we have had more then enough :smiley:

1 Like

Oh damn! I forgot about hardcore. Even more to choose from!!

1 Like

Vanilla doesn’t exactly have a lot in terms of Collectibles beyond ancient transmogs really… and that might not make it popular because a lot of them are ugly before the revamp HD textures and more intricate detailing.

Would rather have a combined Remix of Vanilla+TBC+WotLK altogether; not Cata since that’d kinda get in the way with Vanilla’s zones.

4 Likes

People would want it for the Naxx weapons and tier sets i guess.

3 Likes

They just relaunched classic in 6-7 different modes and you want another one? Next should be WOD and Legion remixes.

1 Like

Mark my words. Will be Wod. With no doubts.
Classic would be interesting but they should split the 2 continents erasing cata zones.

these are not linked to retail. Mogs and achies.

Well as you know we didnt have any back then to work towards so they just can not make them up.

apart from a very few items all of them are still in game now to get.

like pandaria (both mogs and achies). what’s the difference (except ordos)?

There was no achives to get in vanilla, in MoP they are slightly different from retail one’s from when MoP was current.

Plus they brought in a toy to get cloak apperances and to be able to get to ordos. Also brought back MoP hierlooms and easy access to very rare mounts. Classic has nothing like that.

i was talkin about mogs (more).
But they could add some achie (darrowshire questline). sky is the limit.

But that is under an achive already part of the zone one.

ok so tell me what can they add that is not already in game, they just going to make up things to justify a classic remix when they is so many classic modes already?

classic era
classic hardcore
classic hardcore self found
classic season of mastery
classic season of discovery

i dont think they will do it. I dont wamt it particularly and i dont need it. but as i said earlier, classic isnt related to retail.
Swift zulian tiger anyone?

Still in game via BMAH and like i said apart from about 10 items everything is still in retail now.

uff. BMAH is somethin just for 0,1% of the people. Remix levelled almost every “rare” thing like the horrible tusks of mannoroth.
But we are talkin about nothin. In 10 years we’ll see if they’ll do classic remix or not.