Various Boosts, Trades | Feedback thread

Just bought a boost today 5/3-18 it was a nice and quick run only the best of the best where there to boost my pleb Alt - Mage

Thanks for it hoping to buy from you guys.
Just bought a Argus kill and it was the best gold ever spent fantastic will buy again and again
Just traded some gold with him. He gave first and everything went as intended!

We already did a couple of trades and everytime everything went fine!
Would totally recommend him for trades/boosts!

Trustworthy guy!
Did Argus Heroic, Paid straight up and no problems. Would use service again.
Did Argus today with his group, easy run it was. Didn't have to do much, didn't take a lot of time, got the tactics explained. Overall a nice boost he provides =)
Thanks for the smooth run on my baby spriest :) Very fun.
silk-smooth!
Just bought a HC Argus kill very cheap, easy kill and got the 940 trinket - very good service 10/10
Traded with him again some gold 1:1 ratio!

Nice guy, trusted person -> totally recommend!
Logged on saw the message thought, hey why not! Told me it was 80% pug totally honest about the party! Got a summon they one shot it ;) thanks!
HC Argus was clean and quick! Oh, also the cheapest I could find. Excellent chap who's services I recommend highly.
Oneshot and explained tactics well :-)
A well explained and quick HC Argus kill
I bought a TcG Pet from him on a german server was real quick and very smooth. Every time again
Just bought Argus HC from him and it went smoothly! Finally I can show off a spellwing to match with all my other cool friends! Took no time at all :D
Traded gold with this trader, he went first. Very smooth and will do business with again :)
Quick and Smooth Boost.
Nice player, fast group - do u need more? :D
Proffessional and honest person. Got the curve on the first try.
Smooth run, honest leader. Nothing to complain about at all :D