Venthyr allied race šŸ¦‡

Yeah exactly ! Orcs!.. Noems!..Smeon? Male Night Elā€¦ Wait what

1 Like

I guess thatā€™s a good point.

The lore can be made up anyway, and nethrazim are already in the living world.

Iā€™m glad you see my reasoning more
Would youā€™d create a Venthyr Demon Hunter just to try them out? I bet you would! :bat:

Nathrezim are so cool I would lose my head if they were an option for Metamorphosis form

It would be pretty cool from a visual standpoint

3 Likes

A fundamental reason why we play video games, particuarly within the RPG genre

1 Like

I mostly play it for the highly cerebral interactions with the playerbase.

1 Like

The satire almost floored me

1 Like

I think itā€™s best that no SL ā€œraceā€ be playable or associated with any faction on Azeroth.

2 Likes

2 Likes

These are looking pretty cool

1 Like

Iā€™m with you on Venthyr, and how about Vrykul, Ogre, Furbolg, Saberon, Arrakoa, Tuskarr, itā€™s been 19 years nowā€¦

1 Like

Although I do like Venthyrā€™s aesthetics, their models seem too disproportional to me - giant heads, long arms, enormous palms, strange postures. I just canā€™t imagine these creatures being playable.

1 Like

eh?!
Are we looking at the same thing my friend?

Did you get your measuring tape out or try to high-five one and get knocked out?

Ģ¶SĢ¶tĢ¶rĢ¶aĢ¶nĢ¶gĢ¶eĢ¶ Awesome posture

The only reason I can fathom that they arenā€™t currently playable, is that Dragonflight was the next expansion and the time & resources were directed into our favourite Lizard bois with wings :dracthyr_hehe:

They also are the most reasonable allied race that could be added, when you consider model size / proportions / dialog options / Racial Options / Starting-zone / and animationsā€¦in my opinion

I think with some minor work, and you finding an elequent gentleman outfit, youā€™d LOVE it
Iā€™ll even throw in a free umbrella ?

1 Like

Appreciate the support my dear friend

Regarding the races you listed, some would be quite the challenge to implement, but Iā€™m not opposed to any
Perhaps Arrakoa. Canā€™t see many rushing to play a giant stuffed pigeon in a hurry :dracthyr_hehe:

1 Like

Thereā€™s people intentionally playing walking cows :thinking:

I think that is very, very unlikely to happen. One of the reasons is that player races are mainly chosen from factions that arenā€™t immortal or tied to some special area or dimension. The only exception in regards of ā€œtied to dimensionsā€ are the Magā€™har because those are still on the same level of existence as regular orcs.

Player races canā€™t be immortal demi-gods or similar creatures tied to ā€œuniverse forcesā€ in a way that are part of how the universe functions. That is something the WoW devs seem very strict to be on.

Otherwise we would have already got such immortal demi-god races already as allied races.

However, if they are more on the level as usual mortals, it isnā€™t out of question but doesnā€™t make it much more likely. Also there are lots of races like the Tuskaar and so on that are even on the same or below the level of power of some races and those we still canā€™t play because they either donā€™t fit lore-wise or due to gameplay or design reasons from Blizzard sides.

That being said, I still would like to see Arakkoa as allied race.

Night Elves said helloā€¦

Vulpera :popcorn:

Justifying an exception for a re-skinned original race
but dismissing the plausibility for a further justification for a new model race
:thinking:

This is so broad in itā€™s meaning it could be applied to plenty of Already in the game races like erā€¦cough Lightforged Draenei
What about our new scaly friends? They also could fit into this category?

Using lore justification holds little weight if any in current WoW
Power level is a strange angle to take, and is tied to lore and speculative
I really donā€™t understand your point about the Tuskaar

Over a Venthyr? Are you sane?
The Audacity

Azerothā€™s plastic surgeons will have to forget about sleep for months (or years maybe) if we wanna get visually appealing models out from what we have now.

Listen here you cheeky blueberry

Careful there, darling. My blueberness is a glamour