Veteran Player LFG

Hi, As with most of these posts, I am getting back into raiding! Played since 2006. MT in WOTLK. Hardcore mythic in both Warlords of Draenor & Legion. So I know about pots, getting back quickly after wipes, specific addons, using rooms to practice movement, warcraft logs etc.

Played destiny 2 and warzone for last few years.

What I am looking for really is a Mythic raiding guild that raids 2 week nights as weekends could be an issue (I won’t be always able to make it). A good raid leader and a good guild culture. Mythic + inbetween.

Downside is I don’t have recent raid exp. Upside I have been in a 50 wipe boss situation.

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit…

Good morning mate,

Welcome back to the raiding scene!

I am a recruitment officer for the guild (Shady Oaks is recruiting) we are currently reforming guild building up a strong team of people to smash through AOTC as quick as possible for season 1 providing we can get enough people for mythic we will begin tackling mythic (currently about 9 short of mythic)

if you have a quick read of our post see if this sounds good to you all details of applying will be on there too. If we aren’t the right fit for what you are looking for i hope you find what you are looking for

All the best Doublade

Hi Dvega,

Recent raiding xp really isn’t needed when you have seen it all! I also came back after a 7 year break and back at it again.

We have a lot of veterans that are looking to do laid-back raiding, but still push Mythic and M+ on the off nights. Check us out here: WoW recruitment

If this interests you, hit me up on discord: kletsomg
/Klets

check this