VICTORY! - Nazjatar Base Defence and Battle

There’s a lot of complaints about Nazjatar, the Alli base gankfest and battle. There’s more than one side to a story though. Typically people that have a bad experience are gonna be the ones to start posts about it, whereas good experiences are unreported.

Here’s a positive story. Defending the Alli base and winning battle tonight was fair, balanced, competitive, and lottsa fun - for me and my raid! I geddit, that’s not everyone’s experience. But in my experience, and perhaps many that don’t come here to post positive stuff, it was awesome.

Defending Base Part 1

Defended Alli base for long time, fun back and forth between our base and theirs with our 1/2 raids.

The Battle

Then battle started - with a good starting point of a 1/2 raid already going, got enough for full raid within couple minutes. Horde initially were ahead on points. We arrived at and held closest bases, then went after rest of bases. Horde re-took a few times, but they were pushed out. Pulled ahead on points, won by a good margin. And it was a totally fair fight. They tried to recover, but were not organized enough - plain and simple. More organized team wins, they had equal opportunity at start of battle.

Defending Base Part 2

Then after to celebrate, did more defending of Alli base, which Horde seem obsessed with. Back and forth to each others bases, roughly equal 1/3 raids.

Fun?

Everyone has a different idea of fun. For me, the best fun is grouping up and leading (tho I like 1v1 too). Outnumbered sometimes, and other times the outnumberer. Reacting to situations, win some lose some. Sharding? I rarely notice an issue, certainly not enough to affect my fun levels. Most complainers sound like soloists to me. WM is not a solo PVE mode, it’s a WPVP hard mode best done grouped. Not fun? Are you sure you want WM toggled on?

Join the Alliance Defence Force WPvP guild and community for group WPvP!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.