<Video> - Raiding on Dragonfang (Why the server sucks)

you play the gnome so …

Join a guild there are enough clearing content

1 Like

this funny your dragonfang community XD will soon be so empty with that the pixels will be 1 cm apart from each other XD gl

It is hopeless to argue with Dragonfang community, because they are too dumb :slight_smile:

You didn’t need to edit your comment brother. it was a good summary of those 4-5 people who admittedly don’t even play here anymore, yet come here multiple times a day and complain. I should hop on to some random server, I dunno… Judgement forum for example, and do the same, but that would make me a sad little person, wouldn’t it?

3 Likes

Actually i do log just out of curiosity, that’s it, i don’t care about this server. All i hope is just to transfer my character to another server.

To hope that this layer limitation will fix this problem would be naive, also people are already quitting wow, so where new people will come from? Who knows.

See, the people complaining here are unfit for a small server. They complain that they can’t find a group to any place, when in reality, once you join a guild, build up a minimal reputation of being a team player, a fair dude, a reliable one, people will start finding you for whatever extra curricular activities they are planning.
But not them. The entire place hates hairy, so it must be the servers fault. Dontquitplz left the guild because hairy sabotaged our discord once, during our first mc run, so it must be the servers fault. These people are the ones they’ve been talking about before release “the people, who will never ever find a group or raid, because they have built up a bad reputation”

3 Likes

Tbh small servers are for casual players that chose the easier path

2 Likes

Actually, i did not quit intentionally, I deleted my char, because i felt it was totally time waste, to clear in 3 hours only 2 bosses as i remember, and in discord people were shouting all over, asking to lock channel, but nothing happened. Did not feel that evening that wow is the game i would like to play.

And thats fair mate. I admit killing two bosses in 3 hours is insanely slow, but you can’t expect more from a raid of 20 ubdergeared players, some of them not even 60. And you can thank that gorilla kid for being so mature as to creating dozens of accounts so he can disrupt our discord.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. In small servers like dragonfang, your reputation matters. So if you’re gonna be the type of player that nobody wants to play with, or even want you in the same guild as them, then that’s your fault. But it’s definitely the server’s fault right? If things were THAT bad then literally nobody would be playing on DF. But people still are, why? Because they managed to form close-knit groups with people they’re still playing with to this day. But no, it’s the server’s fault

I’m starting to think that Blizzard made the servers (and client) bad on purpose to get us to beg for Layering after they take it away.

It might be an OK situation with this low pop situation, but all you could see around running is rogues/warriors, that’s it :slight_smile: people struggled with levelling and transferred here and you can barely see other classes, that’s the issue.

Are you saying you agree to join a guild lol? It’s a huge part of the game I agree

First of all, wtf do you need limited inv and flasks for in mc and ony? Secondly, if you diden’t like that, you should farm your own mats and get a guildy to make it for you, period.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.