<Video> - Raiding on Dragonfang (Why the server sucks)

A video depicting what it’s really like trying to raid on Dragonfang. People say it’s not dead, explain this. There is NO ECONOMY ON THE SERVER.

12 Likes

layering was worth it and JAB was right.

Wow. Blizzard made the bed with that one. They even closed Bloodfang and Earthshaker transfers (two viable servers) so people are forced to either queue for 3 hours now or transfer to this hole.

Why does Blizzard hate its customers so much?

Will there be a merge eventually?

Oh, but I’m sure you enjoyed every second of freely leveling to 60 with quests mobs all over, with no one else to “disturb” your grind to 60.

The only “help” here is to re-roll on another server. You transferred so you can level up in …peace. Well, you did that. Now back to your old server , or another decent server and start all over.

2 Likes

I levelled on Shazzrah, i transferred here on the false promise that it was “medium populated” and growing rapidly.

Oh, look who is in Dire Maul rigth now? Dollpartsftp? Yup!

1 Like

Clearly he is in the AH waiting for someone to put up a Ghost Mush. Show me some evidence.

It seems I’m not known enough on those forums to post a screenie.
Or possibly just not tech savvy to know how to. Please help a damsel in distress.

I’m in Dire Maul solo farming DMEast… Hardly the sign of a hgih octane server is it?

1 Like

Why don’t you just do a /who? You are on Dragonfang as well.

Well do you say that all 19 of you are alone in DM solo farming whatever you solo farm in there, or are you known as the bad guy and ppl would rather 4 man it than having you there?

Go farm the mats yourself. You wont have much competition on this ghost realm. Work together as a guild. Still better than waiting 6 hours in a queue tbh.

2 Likes

… and now in Molten Core. Still solo farming along with the 137 + people in there?
Edited 177 other. I pulled myself together and split the Human part into classes as well.

Somebody listended to your cry for help,. There’s now many Ghost Mushrooms in the AH at Dragonfang server. It seems you just have to ask.

I feel for you man. Hopefully Blizzard can merge dragonfang and judgement together.

1 Like

The reason why layers exist is so they wouldn’t have to merge any servers so that’s not happening.

Also while I do feel somewhat sorry for the people who ended up on a dead server, it’s partly your own fault for not doing any research and making rushed decisions that will affect how you play the game for the next 2 years, because you didn’t want to endure the queues for a few weeks.

I think you’ve got a stalker @ OP.

I love the fact you think it’s okay for the population to be like this lmao.
I’d love to see you move to dragonfang, if you think it’s so good XD.

1 Like

This is the real authentic classic WoW experience. You leveled on a low population server and now you messed up and need to relevel on a full/high server. As someone who played in the original classic I know how hellish this is as I rolled on a crap server with 7hr AV queue times and 3hr wsg queues which were always the same premade and had to relevel… So this time I waited 2 weeks after launch to play, then I carefully picked a full server with WoW streamers on it and <30min queues prime time to ensure it stays alive.

TLDR; Good luck releveling on a better server, no one knows when/if paid transfers will be.

If I “stalk” him, I play there as well :wink: But you don’t think I’d be posting here on my low level character from a PvP server. Because No, I won’t.
I love a low pop realm :slight_smile: My only misgiving is that it is after all a PvP server.