Vinyl : Triumph of Gnomeregan [rant]

Congrats, still need my blue spray bot :frowning:

2 Likes

I wish you the best of luck and keep us posted, my best thoughts with you :slight_smile:

Every time this thread reappears I’m always desperately hoping it’s because you’re reporting that you got it - so glad that it’s finally happened! Congratulations! :tada:

2 Likes

Aww thanks :heart: that’s so sweet of you :slight_smile:
It’s finally done :smiley:

2 Likes

GZ
Persistence and dedication are virtues

1 Like

Virtues or flaws, depends how you see it, sometimes I wish I could just let go, I feel like life would be so much easier :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for the gratsies :slight_smile:

uh they seem to nerf it a bit! in 8.3 its accountwide on the ptr.

you dont have to wait for the next expansion maybe !!! :o

This morning it finally happened. After killing the (drive me)crazy-trogg everyday since patch the blue spray bot dropped.

I AM MECHA-DONE :partying_face:

3 Likes

gz :open_mouth:

10StrawsInAStrawHat

HUGE MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2 Likes

Congrats Naxxos \o/ glad we can celebrate about at same time :slight_smile:

heh all the best for those who were unlucky like us I guess ^^

Thanks for the grats Punyelf, it feels good it is over :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still trying for this Vinyl and Holographic Digitalization Relay every day. ;_;

I think I might need to take a break long before I finally get it, it’s starting to do things to my mood that I don’t associate with having fun in a video game…

2 Likes

That’s the only ‘‘luck’’ thing i would agree with certain people. ı also don’t ahve that one, i probably killed almost 30 times or so.

Mounts or items with very very low drop chance are ok but when it is a part of an achievement that requires many other things to do, chances shouldn’t be that low. %10 chance for all the other parts is much better than %1 for one or two part.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that :frowning_face: I know the feeling and how also you feel forced to do certain things you’re fed up with, because if you don’t do them it’s not getting done.
I have no tactic to help you there, and even crossing fingers doesn’t seem enough. All I can do is wish you the best of luck, and that maybe the devs will find back their senses and do something about this achievement.
Hang in there !

Yeah, maybe in 8.3 they’ll buff the drop chance. xD

1 Like

I wouldn’t hold my breath, but who knows.
Maybe 2020 is the year of luck, let’s keep our fingers crossed anyway :slight_smile:

I cant believe its already been half a year :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I finally got the Vinyl from Steelsinger Freya today! So glad it is finally over! \o/

1 Like

at least you’re done before 2020!

Congrats :partying_face:

2 Likes

There’s that, for sure! :smiley:

1 Like