Vinyl : Triumph of Gnomeregan [rant]

Ye that’s one is a buster to get.

1 Like

heh thanks for the thought but I haven’t given up, and I still don’t have the Vinyl : Triumph of Gnomeregan. I guess in my world Gnomeregan will never be winning.
Tbh, I wasn’t replying to the threat because I on’t have the status to post after my post, so I was saving it incase I would loot it. I guess I have just been too optimistic :frowning_face:

Still no blue spray bot for me, every day I’ve killed that trogg. Two of my alts are almost at the same point now so I’ll have three chances a day not to get it. Over zellous RNG is killing the game for me (I don’t mind some, in fact a RPG needs it, but there must be BLP or a method to buy at some point)

1 Like

did you just tell us you have 3 characters on the mechagon achievement? :open_mouth:

Yes, just need architect on all three. My main just need blue spray, the others need a few more but are closing in.

Use anomalies, not the trogg, by all means keep doing your daily kill for the trogg, but anomalies are MUCH better, you can also kill them all days if you farm the 4 items on the day the daily is up and then summon them, and abandon quest (not destroy quest item) every time you’re done with an anomaly, that’s how you kill them all days, I did that too, only had 3 however as I never got the 4th disc to drop.

Almost 4 months after 8.2 release the annoying vinyl still has not dropped.
Locking an ACHIEVEMENT MOUNT behind multiple layers of rng, even after letting the players farm 50k+ spareparts is a horrible design choice in my opinion.

2 Likes

Yeah needless to say I know the feeling as I still haven’t loot it either.

With the Blizzcon they ar etalking how they’ve gone to far with RNG I wonder if they will think over what’ s already existing and raise those damn drop rates :frowning:

I feel the need to quote this post back cause saying statistics how they are is very important to me, from what I saw here the highest char had 43 kills or so, at 30 chars 1300 would have been realistic, but giving a look at a few chars that I happened to see barely came up to 100 total, on that assumption it’s coming up to 300-400 kills at best, which is ABSOLUTELY around what I would consider realistic for mimiron’s head or anything similar drop really, invincible, DS mounts, FL mounts, etc., there’s so many of them, 1300 is absolutely unrealistic and people seem to struggle proving it, not a coincidence I guess.

Bare in mind I’m talking about 1% drops, if you tell me you killed sha, galleon, nalak, oondasta, rukhmar, love rocket, gul’dan for yellow infernal, timewalking bosses, if you fish for sea turtle, riding turtle, pond nettle etc., stuff with so incredibly low drops rates, and tell me you didn’t get one in 1300 kills, then I can totally believe it, but 1% are a totally different matter.

this threat makes me believe i was still lucky to get them all; even with my daily farming at the end for the blue spraybot…

could have been a lot worse :o

1 Like

Well just an heads up : I still haven’t looted my Vinyl triumph of Gnomeregan despite going daily, killing Freza and doing both Rig when it’s possible.
Thats’ almost two months I opened the thread and I was already pretty bummed about how unlucky I was, and how bad was the drop rate on that item.
I know I’m not the only one, I know some thread are opened on US forum or on reddit. But it seems blizzard’s devs don’t care at all they are all just TRYING to get 8.3 out (in january lol) and working on TRYING to get Shadowlands launch successful this once to get everyone forget how chaotic has been BfA launch.

I’m starting to be really pissed of to be ignored, no matter how many tickets I open in game, or report bugs, or make suggestions.
I think Blizzard need to figure out what a meta achievement is, and how it should work, and no step should be so significantly harder to get than any others. Or then it should be an achievement in itself.

:rage::rage::rage:

I’m still without the blue spraybot on my main, killed trogg everyday since launch and opened countless paragon caches. Starting to think it is bugged (oh got it first time on a random alt, that really added insult to injury)

1 Like

doubt they will “fix” any rng there. they could my fix my invincible drop too then :confused:

2 Likes

I feel for you but you know it is not the same thing. I’ not complaining because I don’t have mirmiron’s head or any mount with insane drop rate.
I’m complaining because i can’t complete a meta achievement of which I have already full-filled 9/10 other steps (which contained each a lot of things to grind too) , and that the rest been so “easy” comparing to get that drop it seems like it doesn’t work as intended or that it is bug in some sort.
I even managed to get the achievement Give Me the Biggest Bag You’ve Got in Nazjatar, probably because I could farm mobs as much as I wanted (some took me more than 2000 kills to get the loot) when the Junkyard Melomaniac can only be farmed at max 3 times.
Everything is that Mecha-Done meta achievement isn’t set right.

1 Like

I am still doing mechagon daily wq for parts to advance craft 1000 items achievement, looted 3 vinyls already, may be it was one of yours
However I am about to start Blackhand mount rant, 329 kills and counting…

1 Like

is there a reason to do biggest bag achiev in nazjatar? looked up on wowhead and was like “why do that :O”

has blizzard ever answered someone on a u.s. mechagon thread?

1 Like

Another day, another 4 (data anomaly) discs, another trogg another nothing. Oh started working on a 5th alt and guess what dropped off the trogg on the 1st kill (again) …yes the blue spray bot. It is bordering on insulting now.

Please make RNG nonsense like this account wide (or just make it deterministic, get tokens on kill to buy the items)

No there is no reason to do that achievement other than getting 10 achievement points :grimacing: and completing what ever there is to complete.

Blizzard never replied on U.S forums nor on reddit, I think this works as intended somehow. Even if it is badly “intended” :joy:

When you speak about “disc” are you referring to the Triumph of Gnomeregan specifically or any disk at all? since there are 6 of them.
If it’s the Triumph of Gnomeregan please let me know how you proceed so maybe I can get mine :wink:

As I was telling Saras going for a mount with low drop isn’t the same as going for a meta achievement. I don’t have my Blackhand mount either, nor Mirmiron’s head, nor G.M.O.D… it is not what I complain about :grinning:.

The data anomalies, I have the music discs (something I was lucky on)

1 Like

It finally happened today!!!
Yes! no more Gnomeregan! I didn’t even have to wait until 2020 \o/

:tada::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkles:

7 Likes