Void elf Customization are revealed!

It’s out! I’m so excited!!!

What annoyed me the most is that the Horde players already started complaining in the comment section. We didn’t even get new hair colors and they already started complaining. Smh we can’t even get nice things…

https://youtu.be/37YdYkwcWXM

Anyway here it is

4 Likes

We just need the belf hairs and hair colours and it’ll be perfect.

9 Likes

No. I don’t think borrowing hair styles from the blood elves is a good idea. They need to have their own thing, they need to be unique.

The hairstyles we have now are ok, and IF they are gonna add more, I suggest borrowing some hair styles from the Night elves. Either that or remove the tentacle things from some of the already existing hair.

Hairstyles are not really important right now… remember this is an allied race so it is kinda limited at the moment.

However, I would like to see at least two hair colors added.

• Black

• Allerian Blonde

That’d mean more model work for them. Porting the existing belf hairstyles/hair colours would be WAY simpler and more realistic.

Play a Blood Elf if you want Blood Elf stuff.

6 Likes

I don’t want to be Horde though. The high elf customizations are what I’ve been asking about for ages. x(

1 Like

And I want to play a Draenei on Horde.

Alas, I cannot.

5 Likes

If the Horde are already complaining based on the few customization the Void elves got, what do you think the reaction would be if you asked for belf hairstyles.

Let’s be reasonable here… we need to make the Velves/helves unique. If you want the belf customization, then play a belf.

And if I’m being honest here… I prefer the velves hairstyles. Especially the long one that covers the eyes. Belf hair is overrated

1 Like

I think it would be awesome if Void Elves, get some human customization options, so it wouldn’t be “stealing” from the Hordies!
It would be nice for the aesthetics!

2 Likes

Like Hairstyles? Yeah that’s a good idea

3 Likes

I agree 100% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I meant hairstyles! Sorry! My boyfriend and I were struggling to spell aesthetics so we were laughing like morons for good 20 mins, I didn’t even check what I posted xD

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t care for the Blonde but I know many helf fans will ask for it. Cause they wanna look like our beloved leader (Alleria).

They can always add three hair colors

White, Blonde, and black.

The Ginger, red, and brown styles can be unique to the Blood elves.

7 Likes

Give Velves the Belf hairstyles and give Belfs the Velf hairstyles but without the tentacles. Win win for everyone.

7 Likes

apart from for those that think there should be visual distinction between the factions and don’t like seeing a core horde race become the new pandaren

1 Like

I agree there should be a slight distinction. However, Blizzard decided to give blue eyes to blood elves so that’s already late lol

I’m fine with the eyes.
The skin tones was a bit of punch.

But that damage is done. Doesn’t need to go further.

1 Like

But the velf racial leader is Umbric

officially yes, but when was the last time you saw him acting as a leader within the alliance?
Its always Alleria leading them.

1 Like

Even so, Alleria is a named npc with a unique model. Asking for her customisation options just isn’t going to happen