Void elf Customization are revealed!

Both Alleria and Umbric are the leaders. And to be honest I never saw Umbric as a leader type. Even Alleria was the one speaking in the Velf intro

It’s already gonna happen my friend :grinning: crying about it won’t help

im not for or against the idea.
But it is just a hair colour being asked for.
I don’t see it as a huge issue (although personally I don’t like the idea of void elves having access to light coloured hair)

1 Like

My only issue is that an allied race would essentially have two races in one, full void elf customisation + full blood elf customisation

Belfs need to retain some form of unique identity

1 Like

And it’s not like even with the few hair colors added, that belves spotlight would be taken away…

They have their own racial (arcane)

More customizations, more hair colors

More classes: Paladin, Demon hunters, etc.

Racial city: Quel’thelas

Etc

Correction, High elf customization. That’s what’s being asked for. As far as I know, Void elves are not getting Green eyes or yellow eyes. They just have blue

And blood elves got our customization, Blue eyes.

So I don’t see why your complaining

I really don’t get it why Blizz is bullying alliance with the High Elf thing so much. They almost gave us High Elves as an Allied Race, but change their mind at the last minute and came up with the void elves, which to be honest felt and still feels very rushed, unfinished addition to the game.

Now they give us all the other customization options except the blond hair color. I mean why are they doing this? Just to piss off players?

I like these new options but at the same time I don’t want to have same race on both factions, I just don’t understand their logic here

1 Like

They will.

just because a few hair colors are added to void elves, Doesn’t mean the Blood elves are not unique.

Blood elves customization is much more. Heritage armor is unique. Eye color For blood elves can be green, yellow, or blue. For Void elves, it’s only blue and purple. So The usual high elf stuff.

So far I haven’t seen anything blood elf added to them. It’s just the usual high elf styles. Blood elf’s still have unique hairstyles, body jewelry, Tiara, earrings, etc.

More classes for the blood elves: Paladin, demon Hunter.

Racial city of the Blood elves is Quel’thelas, meanwhile for Void elves it’s a black rock flying in space. Isn’t that unique enough to distinguish them?

Blood elf Racial: Arcane

Void elf racial: Void

Voice emotes? Different.

So really they are different, a few hair colors and skin colors won’t make them the same :rofl:

1 Like

Agreed. High Elves were the perfect Allied Race to introduce in BFA, and gameplay-wise had a strong Alliance presence over multiple expansions, even leading the Alliance Dalaran hub in WoTLK. To include “not High Elves, but a crack squad of Blood Elves who got corrupted and rejoined the Alliance” when they were introducing a system of reskinning races was a very bizarre choice.

Now it seems they’re going back on whatever “Blood Elves are High Elves” position they held at the time, but are just a step away from making sure the playerbase would truly be content with their options.

2 Likes

I kinda agree with you on that. When they gave blood elves Blue eyes I was a bit shocked…

It seems horde got the real high elves and Alliance just got a Purple/blue haired version of them.

That’s why I wanna see at least Three hair colors added, or even two.

• Black
  • White
  • Allerian Blonde

Only then would High elf fans really be satisfied with the Void elf options.

It’s not entirely a High elf, but it would be enough to feel like one.

The Ginger/Orange, Red, And Brown colors can remain unique to the Blood elves.

Maybe it’s to keep high elf fans hooked for the next couple of expansions until they finally add a blonde option? And then a few expansions after that until they add a “high elf” slot, lol.

Agreed that a few natural shades that disable the voidy blue is all that’s needed, although it would be nice to have all the options. Let’s face it, the “Blood Elves should have something unique” argument is hanging by a thread; a Void Elf with light skin and blue eyes in heavy armor isn’t going to look any less Alliance at first glance to a PVPer than one with blonde or raven black hair; the red name can suffice at distinguishing them.

Maybe to you. It’s a gross insult to me and many others to see Blizzard hand over almost every defining feature to the Void Elves while getting absolutely nothing in return.

And before you come at me with “BuT ThE JeWeLrY” I’ll just say that the parts that actually will be visible clashes horribly with almost every single piece of armory out there.

2 Likes

What’d be good in return? Some void elf hairstyles with the glowy bits removed, or the more gaunt faces that some of them get? Cause sure, go ahead.

If Blizz didn’t want players to ask for these options, they shouldn’t have made the High Elves a substantial portion of gameplay across several expansions. They did that, so people are naturally asking for more of those options.

It’s undeniable that there are many, many problems with the factions right now. But at the very bottom of the list of concerns is blue team getting red team’s hair color varieties that has been teased by Blizz for years.

1 Like

I don’t want any of the crap the Void Elves have.

I want runic/phoenix tats, scars, waaay more unique hairstyles, torn ears, jewelry enabled for the men and Dark Rangers.

3 Likes

Every defining feature? They only got Skin colors and Blue eyes (which are high elves).

Hair colors are not mentioned, although a few added still wouldn’t be copying as blood elves have much more.

Blood elves got blue eyes in return (which is alliance). Jewelry, hairstyles, and I’m sure they’ll get more stuff eventually. I honestly want to see farstrider tattoos for Belves, Dark Ranger looks too.

Perhaps ankle bracelets next time. The artists have missed the mark soooooo hard on Blood Elves that I doubt they’ll offer up what players are actually asking for on these boards.

1 Like

I suppose you’ll be wanting a blue version of the blood elf heritage amour now,
and your own half of Silvermoon,
and an arcane racial,

there is barely anything left unique for the Blood Elves, seems a little unfair if you ask me

2 Likes

Nice of you to assume what I want. I don’t want any of these.

I already explained time and time again what makes these two unique, you can scroll up. I’m not repeating myself again lol.

Ankle bracelets would be great. Along with the body jewelry it would go Great with the Middle Eastern aesthetics of Silvermoon.

who are you that I should care what you want?

i’m making a statement of opinion on the matter

It was a joke. No one wants ankle bracelets.

This answer itself… you were the one who assumed what my opinion was, so I had to correct you. You basically asked for it.

Perfectly white hair fits the Void Elf theme though…

The Void consumes and if you drain hair of its color, it’s white.

So I think it suits them anyway.

Edit: Btw the lightest Blood Elf hair color isn’t white, it’s more of a platinum-blonde. So it wouldn’t be a copy of Blood Elf hair. And they already have very pale eyes.

1 Like