Void elf Customization are revealed!

boring Alliance fanatic is boring Alliance fanatic

I’m just stating the obvious here.

You can’t bring yourself to admit that the Horde sucks, because it challenges your insane self-image.

You want to believe other people are “fanatics” in the same way but we’re not - I don’t care about the Alliance. It can get deleted for all I care, it wouldn’t change a thing about my identity.

There’s no such thing as an “Alliance fanatic”. Nobody cares about the Alliance enough to be a fanatic, unlike the Horde fanboy freaks.

you are a living joke right now
I hope one day you see that

I’m sure there gonna add night elf skin tones to nightborne We’re in Beta and anything could be changed or added later on. Point is, horde is probably getting something. In terms of Allied races they surely have the cooler ones: Vulpera (uwu), Mag’har, Nightborne, and Zanadalari (the oldest civilization in Azeroth)

I actually think the Alliance has much cooler allied races than the Horde ones.
Apart from Vulpera.
Vulpera are the best thing ever made.
Although I do miss my old void elf main sometimes.

I have no problem admitting that the NuHorde after BFA sucks. But to me it still sucks significantly less than whatever the Alliance is supposed to be.

i’d have to disagree, the Horde is mostly a monster furry party apart from the elves

Alliance have frickin Lightforged and Kul’tiran(droods), crazy void people, robots, and your array of standard fantasy races

I guess the Grass is always greener on the other side. I do play a Zandalari.

I don’t find Mechagnomes interesting. They are creepy.

I don’t kind Kul’tiras interesting.

Dark irons are okay, but not a fan of dwarves.

The only thing I’m excited for is the Normal skin Velves, but I’ll keep the Dark blue hair.

Yeah I was Horde, saw void elves, ditched the horde to go alliance.
Saw Vulpera, ditched the alliance to go horde.
If fauns get added to the alliance (doubtful I know) I will ditch the horde to go alliance.

Sometimes I think I should have stuck with an elf though as I change my faction nearly as much as they do. I have no loyalty XD

you’re a bit like me in that regard; play the race not the faction

Even when you’re trying to prove that you’re not a fanatic you just can’t help yourself frothing at the mouth…

Big yikes.

The Horde overall has better Allied Races because theirs are more aesthetically unique.

Nightborne, Vulpera and Zandalari all have strictly unique models, while for the Alliance that’s only really true of the Kul Tirans - and frankly, a lot of people don’t like playing big fat characters as their heroic adventurers, for some reason.

I think the Alliance story in BFA has been better, but in terms of variety the Horde has more interesting options.

Like if you’re not a Roleplayer, how big is the difference between Dark Iron Dwarf vs. regular Dwarf, or Gnome vs. Mechagnome, really?

And once again you are dead wrong.

Sad.

Why don’t you play both factions? I’m mainly alliance, but on my Horde side I do have mainly Troll toons.

How big is the difference between a tauren and a HM? Its just the antlers.
Orc and mag’har is just the skin colours.

But to me honestly the differences between DI and dwarf are huge because that flaming beard is awesome. Mechagnomes are cool but Gnomes are the worst race in the game so thats also a big step up for me.

My perspective might be unique though as pre allied races, if blood elf wasn’t an option, I would have struggled to find a race I wanted to play on either faction.

What else could they have added for the Alliance? I think all the allied races we got make sense because they are going back to the Warcraft 2 and 3 roots.

• Kul Tirans

• Wildhammer/Dark Iron

• High/Void elfs

That’s kinda my point.

For Horde, it’s 2 similar races (Mag’har, Highmountain) and 3 really distinct ones (Zandalari, Nightborne, Vulpera).

For Alliance, you have 1 race that’s visually distinct but really just a type of Human (Kul Tiran) 1 race that’s different to all the other Alliance races but just a copy of BElfs (Void Elf) and then 3 that are just recolors of existing ones (LFD, Dark Iron, Mechagnome).

It makes the Horde lineup a lot more interesting.

I don’t think the Alliance needed any special race. I’m just pointing out that on the whole, the Horde races are a bit more interesting.

Tbh I think BFA was a disaster story wise. High Elves for Alliance and Ogres for the Horde would’ve been the best way of making it WarCraft 2-style again.

We are kinda getting High elves though. They just use the void now and have slightly different hair colors/ Styles. Probably they did this to make them as different as possible while still giving in to the High elf demand. I’m happy with it personally.

As for Ogres they do have a possibility to be added as it’s own race, not a Allied one. Unless they copy the Orc skeleton again

Take that back.
They should never be playable.
They’re huge and ugly and stupid and gross and no.

Well at least Vulperas are cute. Can I tame you as my Hunter’s pet? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m glad Blizz are doing it, but it doesn’t really change BFA. BFA was a South Seas expansion pretending it was a Faction War expansion and it’s just a mess.

The races don’t actually have unique Skeletons anymore, all of them have a shared animation skeleton after the WoD revamp!

They also alter the skeletons a great deal for some races: Vulpera and Zandalari for example have animations based on Goblins and Male Night Elves, but with unique tweaks and some unique animations.

Rexxar uses a modified Kul Tiran animation set, I think that would be okay for Ogres as well.

You will suffer for your INSOLENCE.

THE GORIAN EMPIRE WILL RISE AGAIN

IMPERATOR