Void elf Customization are revealed!

They were at the time and even today the council is comprised of individuals who both were complicit in what happened to the Blood Elves back in WC3 and those who even today outright reject their presence in the city. They may not be working for the Alliance in an official capacity but they certainly have a strong Alliance bias.

In regards to the Dwarfs we have an official source that makes it clear that they were from Ironforge.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ask_CDev#Ask_CDev_Answers_-_Round_3

Exactly. The game where they officially left the Alliance for the second time in their nations history. Blood Elves on the Alliance makes no sense whatsoever following the events of the RTS series.

yes pls,void elfs got best hair in the game.

Besides that being just inaccurate, seeing as there are Blood Elves in the Alliance and the traditional Elves are all in the Alliance… are you suggesting Ogres and Forest Trolls make sense in the Alliance now, since they left the Horde?

If all it takes for it to “make sense” that they join a faction that is fundamentally opposed to everything about them as a race is that they’re no longer with the faction they used to be, then it “makes sense” if the Alliance gets Ogres, Forest Trolls, San’layn Elves, Man’ari Eredar and Goblins.

No, because the Revantusk and Stonemaul Ogres are still there?

I wouldn’t put it past the Amani to shack up with the Alliance just to get back at the Blood Elves in Silvermoon however.

I want this double ponytail hair but with tentacles for Void Elves, and a simple bun hairstyle too, seriously, Blood Elves, Humans, Dwarves and even Gnomes have a bun hairstyle.

1 Like

Wrong. They aren’t “still” there - they left. They joined Thrall’s Horde after the events in WC3.

By that logic, some High Elves being in the Alliance means the Blood Elves don’t make sense for the Horde.

There’s no logical consistency to your arguments, a common flaw for fanatics.

You actually lost me now.

The Horde isn’t fundamentally opposed to everything the Blood Elves are. That’s your extreme bias talking again.

Secondly the comparison between Trolls, Elves, Ogres and Goblins is ridiculous when every tribe and race have a different history with the Alliance. It’s not as simple as saying that they’re not “with the faction they used to be” for it to make sense. That’s your words and not mine.

Goblins for instance make plenty of sense whereas Jungle Trolls don’t. Same with Ogres really.

And pot calling the kettle black on that fanatic jab by the way. Truly living up to that Human paladin stereotype.

did you even play the Blood Elf quest line?

or WC3?

look; the horde is characterised not as ‘monsters’ but as a group of misfits that had nowhere to go except to eachother,

they made friends with eachother and have diplomatic ties.
I get that it doesn’t fit YOUR Tolkien type fantasy of fancy elves being on the alleged ‘good’ side but that’s not how Warcraft works.

Everyone is in the Horde because A; the Alliance forced them there, or B: they have friends there

the High Elves of Silvermoon after renaming to BLood Elves were forced into the Horde for two reasons;
Kal’dorei espionage and sabotage, and the Forsaken bartering aid for allies in the Horde

that’s just how it is, that’s what happened, that’s why the High Elves(Blood) of Silvermoon are Horde

They are. You don’t seem to actually have much of an argument except “Wahh, I want pwetyy Horde Elves”.

No actually, it was your words. You said that Blood Elves being Horde “made sense” because they (or rather, Kael’thas) left the Alliance in WC3.

By that logic, Ogres, FOREST Trolls and Goblins make sense in the Alliance.

A “no u” doesn’t work when nobody actually cares about the Alliance.

You are a fanatic. You act like the Horde is important to your real-life identity. Like the Alliance is really your enemy, in a real way, and that the fictional setting having fictional Elves playable for the other faction is a direct attack on you as a person. That is mentally unstable.

By contrast I don’t care about the Alliance. It’s boring and badly written, and I want to abolish both factions. So how do you square that with your pathetic “no u” argument?

Ok I feel like everyone is going off topic here. This post isn’t about “why the blood elves left the alliance”, Or “Warcraft 3” this post is about the new cool void elf customizations.

Blood elves are horde and that’s the end of it. This won’t change. Lor’themar is very pro horde

Blue eyed high elves are not. Void elves are not.

I did tell you its a cycle.
We’re back to the lore part of it now.

It’s you who refuse to list any reasons for why you think that. You made the claim so you better back up that nonsense with some facts if you think anyone is going to take it seriously.

Yes, they made sense because the Alliance remnant and the Kirin Tor literally sentenced their leader and Prince to death for daring to defy a racist commanders order on a suicide mission.

And yes, Goblins would make sense seeing as how easily they are bought. The vast majority of Forest Trolls and Ogres don’t however given their extremely bloody history with the Alliance. But who knows, maybe things will change in the future.

More nonsense from the walking caricature of a human paladin. :yawning_face:

Some people just can’t get over the fact that they have to share their toys.

Nah, Only Horde players are asked to share.

That’s sorta the issue here.

its a continuing division that will always resurface

Alliance High Elf fanatics want even more stuff and the Blood Elf fanatics are outraged

I actually wouldn’t care much if we were properly compensated.

But we’re not and that’s why many Blood Elf players are annoyed or upset.

Here’s something for you:

Admit that the Horde needs to be deleted.

Tell everybody that the Horde is, as a faction, dead in the water and should’ve been disbanded after MoP because that’s how the story was set to progress, and that you would prefer if the Horde no longer existed in the game at all.

Then I can believe you’re not some crazed fanatic.

Thing I don’t get though is the obviously superior Vulpera got introduced to the game and that should have put an end to this conversation.

Imagine accusing me of being a fanatic after offering an ultimatum like that.

Big fat yikes.