Void elf Customization are revealed!

I believe they are, this stuff is from Alpha and Allied Races are going to get customization options (according to an Ion’s interview) only on later patches of Shadowlands, there’s a long time between.

I just avoid taking conclusions based on what i see from Alpha and Beta phases as everything it’s subject to change.

To me that basically means they belonged to no one :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think they need to share skin tones as the nightwell changed them.
What they need are more options for… everything :stuck_out_tongue:

But wouldn’t the Purple and Grey skin tones From the Night elves fit them? Especially the Purple

You know I hate the idea of factions overlapping :stuck_out_tongue:
I think since they got changed over thousands of years by the nightwell, there are things that can be done to make them different but still true to themselves.

I agree.

I just think the Nightwell being destroyed could change them slightly

The Nightwell dying would have nothing to do with them looking any different because it was the Arcan’dor that cleansed them from being reliant on the Nightwell…If the Arcan’dor burned or was destroyed, then we might see something of change, but it might be the spider, Fal’dorei Elves instead of reverting back to Night Elves

1 Like

BuT ThE JeWeLrY

No, that is nowhere near enough. Give us Dark Rangers, runic tats, scars, torn ears and more hairstyles and we’ll call it even.

Make a thread listing the customization you wanna see added to Blood elves. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are still in Beta so anything is possible

Plenty of people have already done so so I don’t need to make a separate thread for it.

I just don’t think they’ll take any note of them.

1 Like

Alright, lets go, according to wowhead.

What we have now:

1. Skin tones
  • Blood Elves: 10

• Void Elves: 6

1. Hair colors
  • Blood Elves: 10

• Void Elves: 8

1. Hair styles
  • Female Blood Elves: 20

• Female Void Elves: 10

• Male Blood Elves: 17

• Male Void Elves: 12

1. Faces
  • Blood Elves: 13

• Void Elves: 8

Both genders have the same amount of faces.

1. Earrings
  • Female Blood Elves: 11

• Female Void Elves: 5

1. Facial Hair
  • Male Blood Elves: 10

• Male Void Elves: 8

Total:

• Female Blood Elves: 64 options.

• Female Void Elves: 39 options.

Blood Elf girls have 25 more options to choose from than Void Elf girls.

• Male Blood Elves: 60 options.

• Male Void Elves: 42 options.

Blood Elf dudes have 18 more options to choose than Void Elf dudes.

And this is ignoring the discrepancy when you factor in all the possible combinations.

Guess my math is not wrong.

2 Likes

Check my post bellow, Blizzard isn’t making things uneven, they are just reducing the discrepancy in the number of options between Blood Elves and Void Elves.

OK, so your being purposefully misleading with the skin tones, so you can be ignored as well.

The issue is that those allied race rejects get the opportunity to look like their parents race while the parent race is stuck with their one theme.

That is where the discrepancy is. That is what they need to fix.

Dark Rangers now.

2 Likes

And not to mention they already gave Blue eyes colors to Blood elves, even though there was no reason for that.

Now that we get some skin color (without any single hair colors) they want to get even? For what? They have more customization overall.

If you want more blood elf stuff make a thread lol. That’s what High elf fans did for 15 years.

But since blizzard is focusing on core races now, it’s finally the time to ask. Give feedback. Give your opinions. SUGGEST what you Want to see added to blood elves. But instead they are just here complaining.

Haven’t done it with the alpha options yet, the results are not going to be different.

Now you’re talking my language, request what you want for your race instead of getting upset over what Allied Races are getting.

I’m 100% on board for Dark Ranger options.

1 Like

If having Dark Ranger skins available for Blood Elves was the point, they wouldn’t be in this thread harping on about Void Elves “stealing” Blood Elf customization.

Honestly Dark Ranger skins - or at least, red eyes for Death Knights - should be a thing. There were a few Death Knight NPCs in WotLK that used the Dark Ranger aesthetic.

in lore any blood elf not in silvermoon during TBC would have blue eyes still.

And so blood elves should. They’re a core race. It makes sense that they have more options.

1 Like

I’m not disagreeing with you. This is exactly my point.

Why does she want to get “even” when belves have much more customization and are probably going to get more until Shadowlands come.

Make a thread and suggest what you would like to see added towards blood elves, instead of complaining here on my thread about Void elves

1 Like

They can repurpose the softer purple skin tones from the Void Elves and port them over as Dark Ranger skins to Blood Elves.

If it’s going to be tit for tat than the punks over on the Alliance have to give up stuff too.

1 Like