Void Elf Paladins & Nightborne Druids

Ignorance is bliss?

Nightborne is Horde, not Alliance. Get your facts straight.

Instant ignore/kick if you play that sheet.

1 Like

Oiriginal Horde andys… They where all defensive about it back in TBC when the horde finally got a ‘‘pretty race’’ Now they are full blown facist about it.

They wanted Elves xD they got elves… Now its suddenly very unpoular. And they all cry for more ‘‘Unga bunga’’ races amongst their ranks.

1 Like

I mean if they’re so tired of Horde elves, they can give them to the Alliance. Horde can get furbolgs, ogres, gnolls or murlocs for all I care lol

4 Likes

Horde elves… Unlike these guys I mention. Very much like being in the Horde and feel a sense of belonging… And I dont blame them! The Story and stuff have made it all in place for them to fit in.

Just some very special Hordies who wants the Horde to remain unga bunga as much as possible… It’s just funny to me since they where all for it back in TBC when they wanted some of that sexy Elf action xD

3 Likes

Yeah well I don’t see them asking for ugly new allied/core races. Well actually no, I lie, they do ask for ogres from time to time.

What is an “arcane druid”?

1 Like

Balance spec.

2 Likes

I’d like to see a visual upgrade for Nightborne in general. Some sort of Nightborne Druids corrupted by Arcane would look really cool imo

2 Likes

Precisely - Balance spec is based on Astral magic, which is Arcane and Nature magic schools combined.

So Nightborne could be Astral Druids, while Void Elves could be Twilight Paladins. :slight_smile:

hard pass the only race that deserve all the classes is blood elf
because blood elf → everyone other elf :stuck_out_tongue:

Blood Elves are just less enlightened, close minded Void Elves :yum:

Don’t get me wrong, you’re definitely a step up from those tree elves and miles ahead of the dark trolls that live in Suramar… But still… You’re one step behind us.

1 Like

Now that post has 61 likes,let’s keep going and make it happen to be an actual race/combo in dragonflight

Really want both of them

1 Like

Uhh, I like that, let me update the OP

1 Like

Well I have seen voidelves as a light priest because of the foul compromise Voidelves got High Elf Skins to roleplay as an High Elf instead of a void elf. So while Void Elf Paladins could be possible if with Classskins you can restrict them to only using High Elf Skin, as we can see with the dark ranger skin this is a far fetch.

I doubt devs would ever spend time on restricting classes to certain customizations.

They’ll just say Void Elf Paladins are using Twilight magic, which is Void as confirmed by devs on Twitter.

Ask it from the Shal’dorei Naturalists who literally grow arcane trees on their bodies.

3 Likes

Nightborne Druid makes more sense than the Nightborne Warlocks. I guess they were just lazy to make Druid forms for the Nightborne in the first place.

Remember the Highmountain Tauren druids? It was literally Tauren forms with antlers but to add it, it took them a whole one patch after the release of the BFA.

6 Likes

i mean Heritage armors (Darkspear, Draenei, etc), Customizations for the rest of the allied races (Dark iron dwarves, vulpera, mechagnomes, Zandalari, Kultiran), the list goes on. It will take many many many time until we see any improvments and additions is my guess. Sadly.

but yeah i support Nightborne Druids. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Twilight is both. Void and Light.

Again Void Elfs can get a class skin but they shouldnt be called paladins since they are beings of void in their entirety.

All Races should have all Classes!!!

Insert Elmo with fire background here

2 Likes