Vote to kick is a joke

I’m fed up with all the toxic players here on WoW. There is a trend going on where if a player does not comform with the autistic ways of thinking of the rest, they get kicked out of a party WITHOUT any reason, WITHOUT any warning. They do this just before the last boss, making them waste your time and destroyijng your WoW experience. It is absolutely disgusting to see how Blizzard “protects” these toxic players by handing them a self rightous option to kick anyone, anytime, without a proper reason, without warning, without the targeted person being informed that the party does not want to continue playing with you.

We need to be protected from these scumb*gs infecting WoW servers by giving at least a warning, prior to being kicked. I understand you want to get rid of a person who uses foul language, starts a battle without waiting for the rest or is generally just not polite to others. But just getting kicked for the fun of it is a serious deal breaker for me (and others). This has happend for a long time, but it has intensified the last couple of weeks. I got kicked 4 times JUST TODAY?!

These players disrupt the gaming experience on WoW. Blizzard, I want answers!!!

2 Likes

If you got kicked 4 times in one day chances are its you.

You should consider how you interact with other people because if you act in your groups like you acted in your post you’ll get no sympathy.

9 Likes

Pretty much what that guy said ^

1 Like

I got kicked today healing in a dungeon because i told the tank to slow down after pulling what must be 6-8 groups of mobs at a time, i’m all for fast dungeons but there’s a limit to what any healer can do.

On top of this we are then punished with a 30 minute deserter debuff?

5 Likes

That’s your version…

The other version might be that you were toxic to the other 4 players so they decided to kick you.

2 Likes

i mean i will only sey stuff if deserv i wont sey anyting else would just leave ez

1 Like

Well I see I can get no sympathy from WoW players at all. I did not even say anything other than “hey” when entering the group. I followed the group and did nothing other than dps. So what’s up with this “This is your version” and such?

It’s a shame that people here don’t even believe the story and instantly side with the toxic players I witnessed. I think I have seen enough of this trashy community WoW has become. Shame, shame, shame!

1 Like

You seemed pretty toxic in your OP. Why do some people always get kicked and I’ve not been kicked since cata? (which I deserved)

Hurr durr, everyone else is toxic!

1 Like

You were hella toxic on your OP, it’s no wonder people don’t side with you. Using autistic as an insult doesn’t help either.
In my near 10 years of playing, I’ve been kicked twice. One time was without anything said, second time could be argued either way.

3 Likes

Jeez, where’s the sympathy.

Oh right, not cool dude.

The vote kick system is flawed though, especially when 3-4 of the group are a premade, if you’re not up to their usually unreasonable standards, they’re guaranteed the kick.

It also seems like people just click yes without even reading who’s getting kicked or why (premades accidentally kicking their own, lul), and there’s not even an indication of who even initiated the kick.

I have the most issues when I’m tanking in leveling (and recently timewalking) dungeons, people always want to go for bigger/faster pulls, even when I’m pulling huge swathes of a dungeon, as much as I can handle, they go ahead and over-pull, wipe the group and I get kicked for it.

Then there’s random islands - if you’re not following the loudest person around like a lovesick puppy, then they assume that you’re afk, even if you’ve gathered the most azerite by a country mile and you just happen to be somewhere else on the island.

And there’s still the issue where if someone leaves mid island, before a replacement is found, either of the two remaining players is guaranteed a kick on the other if they click the vote kick button. It happened a lot at the start of BFA, when islands weren’t very stable and it’s still happening now.

I did a heroic island last week to finish my cap, our pally left halfway through and then the hunter kicked me for no reason. No one had said a word beyond ‘‘hey’’ at the start, I’d effectively given the group a free boost and yet he kicked me, WHY?!

4 Likes

If you want sympathy maybe think about how you present your case.

1 Like

Huh? How did you quote me with his text?

That’s really a good question, how did that happen o.o

Just marked what i wanted to quote and press … you know quote.

1 Like

Yea, was just in a group where healer decided to start ninjapull as “tank” and ignoring er role as healer, leaving us to selfheal what we can, i tried to say couple of times, youre not the tank and role check.

Then i tried to vote kick er out, but then i got kicked intead, luckily it was just a heroic dungeon…

She was clearly abusin the que system, and it was shaman even, i mean LOL.
She just wanted to 1sec que time and nukenukenuke, ignore the actual group…

I am so only playin with guild in shadowlands…

1 Like

Seems most of these experiences come from finder… well, by blizzard’s choice it is no longer really relevant. Also, due to their dragging their feet on any development that isn’t directly related to something that can pull money in, being a funsucker (a douche, abusive, whatever) is something you can get away with.

Come on, I’m not talking actual player reputation systems, we don’t even have an account-wide, working ignore list that would extend toon names to accounts on game side, to ensure that if we blacklist an abusive douche, they actually STAY banned and out of our hair forever…

That gives you a pause, how hard Blizzard is failing.

1 Like

This just happened to me in Battle for Boralus. I did everything else for the mount combo. I did Tol Dagor solo and Waycrest manor got one guildie for the witches. I cleared out the mobs up to the first boss and joined a queue but it was so long I ported out to clear out my guild bank while I was waiting. Everything was fine until penultimate boss, I died and ran back and was kicked. 40 min wait time for nothing. If I knew why I could learn maybe something but it hurts. no one spoke at all.

Wouldn’t say it’s a joke, but I did get kicked once as well for using thunderclap too often as prot warrior. Apparently one of the dps got lag whenever I used it? So he asked if I could stop using thunderclap but ehmm?? It’s ur main dmg ability and I was muted at the time, so couldn’t even properly reply lmao.
Made me laugh though the reasons ppl kick u for. Even took screenshots as people said “oh that must be your fault u got kicked” Just had to prove them wrong I know how it goes on the forums.

again post like this 100 post been made non them cen present slove problem so pls stop post it useless

It’s a you problem and it is NOT a group one.You have to fix your play style.

Last debatable vote kick I’ve noticed was in Underrot. As a healer I wasn’t sure whether the tank would know that the 2nd boss does no Tantrum such that pulling all mobs around it, does not matter. So I pulled the boss after we finished a group.

Long story short, I tanked the boss till 40% on my disci and then we all wiped due to me being out of mana. The tank did not dismount the whole time and got kicked.

This was a case where you can argue that the tank might not deserve a kick.

There is a different scenario, aswell on my priest. There the tank definitely deserved to be kicked. We started the dungeon halls of valor. Since the tank was not moving, I engaged on the first 2 groups. I had no trouble at all healing that and all dps were on my side (me tanking though). The tank though ran into the dragon pack mounted and did not bother to dismount. I got healing aggro, so we wiped.

These are two cases where it arguebly hard to decide how a hypothetical kick-system should work, in case you defend the first tank not being kicked. Some dude being toxic and getting pushed out of multiple partys a day is rather what the kick function is designed for.