Vrykul- slighty taller than Zandalari

There used to be argument Vrykul are too tall to be a playable race, but it seems they’re just slightly taller than Zandalari, with a little size reduction, they could be easily fit into both factions, we have many Vrykul clans to choose from.

I feel like Kvaldir would fit well into Horde with whole Helya thing.
And for the blues either normal ones or valarjar.

7 Likes

I would love to make a Valkyrie warrior but I dont believe Blizz is bold enough to add yet another human race.

2 Likes

Should have gotten Vrykuls instead of those lame fatties.

3 Likes

They’re not just humans, they’re their ancestors, it’s like saying “don’t add elves because we have trolls” or don’t add zandalari because we have trolls already.

6 Likes

Don’t you use your arguments and logic on me!
As I said I want them.

But I am usually a minority, my guess is that majority want smth fresh.

1 Like

Don’t think we’re minority on that one, Vrykul are such a fine race, tall and strong… Who could say no to them? They’re like tauren, but without the milk.

2 Likes

Must be reserved for a future race reveal.

2 Likes

i mean given that the Vyrkul are the literal mother race of humans in warcraft they should probably be alliance but yes I agree the too tall argument is no longer valid

1 Like

Well I guess… but Kvaldir could work for Horde. They’re the green ones, Helya’s servants.

1 Like

You know that the humans were born cause the vrykul didn’t want to have anything to do with the small weak humies.

I bet they rather fight side to side with the tall strong and magnificent zandalari trolls.

Think you’re describing blood elves here, Zandalari are way overhyped.

They didn’t show much great in Dazar’alor raid.

1 Like

Yeah, now that KT Humans are a thing, you can kiss any dreams of Vrykul goodbye.
I highly doubt they’d add a 3rd human race which are only a little bit taller than KT but with not fat.

And what are lightforged draenei and highmountain tauren?

Don’t Vrykul look down on and dislike humans?

They look down on anything weaker than them, but they did serve a human (Arthas), so I guess it’s possible. Horde would obviously need to get Kvaldir, as Sylvanas blew it for other kinds by trying to enslave Eyir.

Zandas are an allied race, which by definition is a mere reskin of an already existing one. Elves and trolls look nothing alike and the former have a 10.000 years long backstory, something vrykuls lack despite being even more ancient than elves.

Imo we have enough races, really, and I see little to no reason why that yet another human race would join the horde, let alone the alliance.

Kvaldir, Helya… Only makes no sense if Sylvanas is out of Horde, which I guess is becoming more and more likely.

Old god(s?) out, Odyn might want to get involved.

Reskins of their parent races. Vrykul have completely unique rigs to themselves.
They would also make the 3rd Human related allied race.

they were born weak during the curse of flesh, and were brought to tirisfal yes I know their lore, but its bad enough the horde has elves they shouldnt have proto humans too, give us ogres instead or if we are gonna go down the “pretty” races route why not san’layn for horde, ally already have werewolves in worgen we can have vampires lol

I am still very angry about whole Kul Tiran situation. This will take a long time for me to get over them tbh.

Both ogres (or Mok’nathal) and Vrykuls could and should be added as playable races :slight_smile:

1 Like