Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

Please don’t!
Just look what they did with the other Warchiefs… you realy want Dolly and Dot suffer similar fate, like Vol’jin, Garrosh and the others? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

One could, and the other could resign in grief?

Is resignation even a thing for warchief? I feel like it should be.

Usually they resign is shallow graves

Mine doesn’t. He sounds like a debonair, cunning and resourceful ship’s captain of a ‘trading’ dhow of negotiable legality. Why lie, why lie to myself, he sounds like Sinbad the Sailor in the old movies…

Also isn’t it really weird the ‘Vulpera are Furries’ crowd seem to find Vulpera more sexual than the people who play them? Hmmm…

I like what we see of their culture, homeland, and that they aren’t ‘cutesie’ foxes, but are actually kind of like real foxes, cunning, vicious, good at problem solving (don’t get me started on Urban Foxes) and utter survivalists.

I wonder why it is that they do not also hate Worgen, Tauren, Draenei, Trolls (Yep they have fur/moss/scales) Druids, Pandaren etc.

What precisely is it about Vulpera that makes them think they are somehow sexualised? Because if it is the only thing that separates them from the above mentioned races with animal traits, then that is some next level disturbing stuff…

They’re an anthropomorphic race in a game where more races exist in the world that are anthropomorphic than are not, yet somehow -that’s- the one that people focus their hate on? What about the bird people, hyena people, rat people, piranha people Goes on for sentences describing all the beastfolk type races in WoW So of all those, what is it about Vulpera that a) makes these people think ‘Furry’ and b) makes them sexualise them in their own mind?

Its just weird.

(Only the first bit was directed at you Donwezy, about how you imagine characters to sound, not the rest!)

3 Likes

Even weirder, none called the Tauren players “furry”
As for cute foxes… we live and prosper in a desert where Trolls send other trolls to die… Vulpera are damn hardcore if you asks me
Always got the Fremen-vibe from Dune when thinking about the Vulpera

6 Likes

Exactly that. We’re talking about people who happily -live- in an environment so hostile that creatures twice their size who can regenerate injuries are sent to die and be forgotten. That’s next level of cool.

Yeah, I got the Fremen vibe too, but also the whole Bedouin thing, and the earlier Arabian/Persian type thing, daring sailors and explorers, cunning merchants, toughened desert survivalists and fierce guerrilla fighters.

Which is like, pretty darned cool.

1 Like

That’s a leather fetish mate.

1 Like

I like vulperas, I won’t personally play as one probably but they’ve brought something to community in contrary to Trashgnomes that’s for sure.

They also have ridicilous forum avatars that make me smile :smiley: and they are easy targets on PvP, there is none in arena, I mean open world PvP. I played nearly 50 arena matches since yesterday never seen any.

The Caravan Guilds for a start… I love them! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

People doing a new Race -right-. Good thing to see, agreed.

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Testify!

UwU

No. I have an alibi.

Several in fact!

Where’s that list…

3 Likes

I had an alibi once
But my grandmama’s ointment cured it
Still sore when its rainy tho’ :thinking:

1 Like

Sounds like Goldshire has a vermin problem…

You have a 2-hour headstart while I get my hunting rifle out of the bank.

/bite
Ryoshun bites Borbarsa… Ouch!

2 Likes

/Cast freezing trap
/Cast tame pet
/Rename Fennic

4 Likes

Don’t eat garbage! You don’t know where that’s been! Spit it out right now.

3 Likes

I’ve spent a lot of time in mechagon. Get a tetanus shot.

Don’t die on me you midget worgen!

1 Like

and what happens when a vulpera hunter joins the fight?

Pewpew the silly human!!

Heehee