Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

Shoutout to all my home Bois/Gorls/Helicopters for still playing on their UwU’s.

Post soem of your fun fox adventures, mog, stories or whatever that you enjoy about them.

Maybe Blizz should replace some of the gaurds in orgrimmar with vulpera to show their support for the horde.

P.S.

No Gnomes Allowed

Must have RIO 1500

59 Likes

Mechagnomes invasion beep beep beeppp

44 Likes

say no to furries … orgrimmar belongs to the elves just like everything i’m still waiting for the glorious elven empire and no you night elves can’t join your just not cool enough

27 Likes

love my moustache girl.

https://imgur.com/a/G7zwAIU

4 Likes

WE SHALL PURGE THE FORUMS FROM YOUR FILTH, XENOS !

(/s, I too am leveling my fluffy alt, a monk)

21 Likes

I identify as a Vulpera :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: can I join please???

13 Likes

By the gods with a name like that i actually thought you were a vulp! :smiley:

2 Likes

Vulpera are awesome. I love having one as my pet on my BM hunter

35 Likes

Heya fellow Vulpera! I’m having lots of fun on my little fox friend - just the other day in Silvermoon a nice Orc who was in a guild called Uwu Society (or something like that) petted me and called me a nice doggo! Orcs are such friendly souls, I am sure they’d love to see more of their little fox friends in Orgrimmar! :fox_face:

11 Likes

Oh, no. We’re too late. These people have all been infected! They may look fine now, but it’s just a matter of time before they turn into furries!

This entire thread must be purged

37 Likes

i have a alt in that guild xD

OF GNOMES!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Yes we are the bestest and cutest and will take over Orgrimmar with all out cuteness uwu owo :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fox_face:

Edit: i need to find time to get an invite to the guild so i can sell all the salty tears i have gathered. Before i use it all on my popcorn :popcorn:

6 Likes

Uwuhat are you talking ab-bout?

…hold on a second. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I like throwing the acid bottle and doing half the enemy’s total health in damage due to critical hit.

4 Likes

thanks yet again fury, saver of trust level 2 plebs. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m just one for their utility for extra bag space and camp racial. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

One of my Vulpera guildies made camp outside the Ny’alotha entrance in the Vale, forgetting that the entrance moves each week. She went for a nice swim instead.

18 Likes

Hewwo :fox_face:

I don’t have many stories to tell but just showing my appreciation to this thread UwU

6 Likes

you look like vulpera on steroid

7 Likes