Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

waddup fellow vulperas

4 Likes

I would play fox, but prefer to play Alliance.

#hordebias

6 Likes

Once you go Horde, you’ll never go … uhm… bored

8 Likes

Lol.

I have a Horde alt but solo Warmode is a lot less fun on Horde I find.

once you go horde you’ll keep dodging warcrimes … welcome to the horde little one now go genocide someone Lok’tar Ogar!

1 Like

So no difference from the alliance then :slight_smile:

5 Likes

the alliance would disagree after all they are perfectly white beyond white actually if they was any more pristine the shine from their moral high ground would have defeated us already

4 Likes

Almost as pure and white as this snow fox holy priest!

4 Likes

I do not need uwu I has

<–

4 Likes

Wonder what’s keeping them tbh. I mean they can always just teleport in an archmage with limitless ice AoE magic, have her bombard the remains with magical cannons on her magical boat, then teleport back out.

2 Likes

jaina’s party boat runs on rule of the cool it’s all out of it just like the vindicaar i’m sure we’ll see it again the next time they need a deus ex machina

2 Likes

We doggy paddle to safety, no worries.

2 Likes

Oh well, here we go again…
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/152/407/523.jpg

3 Likes

OwO

/10char

2 Likes

I wanted to helpfully use my trust level 3 to post a picture for you… But alas I can’t post such blatant Vulpera hate! :crazy_face:

How dare you!

It is weekend :fox_face:

5 Likes

Somethings not quite right…

12 Likes

This little rascal is popping in here to greet fellow Vulpera!

7 Likes

No matter what time of night Brigante walks into the Wyverns Tail tavern, there always seems to be at least one Vulpera propping the bar up, and they always turn out to be quality RP’ers, I fear not this prophecy of yiffy doom people spoke of, for I have seen it not. Although being the RP puritan that I am, I ain’t posting on my Vulp boi Anoush until I have the transmog just right…

9 Likes