Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

I have been excited for Vulpera ever since I first saw the datamine back in the end of Legion. In fact my main for most of BFA was a Goblin Priest who I specifically made a Goblin so that I would be able to find transmogs that would look good on a Vulpera (I did not expect that they would be able to be Shaman, and I assumed Priest would be the most probable healing class to be available to them).

Now when theyā€™re released I have to say that their class choices are even better than I could ever have hoped for. They can be every class I have ever mained, and even more. Then their racials, while not being OP are really nice too.

1 Like

You grabbed a very fitting name imo.

1 Like

18 Likes

I didnā€™t laughā€¦

7 Likes

Who did? So many, Foxes, Foxes everywhere!

Waveeyes. It seems very appropriate for a member of a nomadic species, as well as a shaman (seeing as they use water magic to heal).

The ā€œX repliesā€ thing on a post or the link to the replied-to post only seem to appear when thereā€™s other posts between.

1 Like

True facts. I wish I had thought of a surname like that, as my own Vulp lad is based on Sinbad the Sailor, so something nautical would have been awesomeā€¦

1 Like

None of the Vulpera characters we see in game have surnames, so should Vulpera have surnames at all? Clan names? Caravan names? I donā€™t know enough Vulpera loreā€¦

Thereā€™s not really all that much to know. When youā€™ve unlocked them, youā€™ve seen all there is, based on Volā€™dun and the unlock scenario.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very good question, to be honest. Iā€™ve kind of went with Vulpera being kind of Arabian/Persian, which given some of the names, environment, and cultural inspiration does not seem to be an unreasonable guess to make. Naming conventions as such are tricky. Myself I went with the first name ā€˜Anoushā€™ as, well, it -is- a Persian name, (I canā€™t believe I messaged my mate, Anoush, who is Persian going ā€œAnoush, I need a Persian sounding name for my Vulperaā€ and him to go ā€œYeah, when I need a Scottish sounding name for my Dwarf Iā€™ll ask you, why not just my name you idiot, given that You know, Iā€™m -Persian-ā€

It was a compelling point he made. I then gave him a last name of Qadir, but thats a one that I can blag, because ā€˜Qadirā€™ translates as ā€˜Swordā€™, so I can get away with claiming it is a nickname. So he is that rascallyā€™not a pirateā€™ Captain Anoush Qadir, of the gallant (and totally legal) trading Dhow ā€˜Fortuneā€™s Kissā€™ā€¦

2 Likes

Even with the transmog Iā€™ve got on? :bear:

2 Likes

No Gnomes! Be strong Twiwuna!

One of usā€¦

1 Like

Hello everyone! OwO

It is finally our time toā€¦ take over the world and make everyone submit under us, the foxy overlords. OwO

5 Likes

Hewwo ewybody!

So i finally got my fire fox to 112 ! :smiley: But apparently you donā€™t get heritage armor when you racechanged halfway through :C

This one!!

Blizzard should make an exception and allow people to gain the heritage armor, if you race change to clearly most superior race in game, Vulpera, instead of having to level the entire way with a fresh character!

2 Likes

I feel better now, mwoahahah. Iā€™ll get the backpack first at least!

1 Like

Just do a DK so much quicker

2 Likes

Ewwwwwwwww

Thatā€™s grim. I mean, I can understand not getting Heritage armour on a character boosted to that level with a game shop boost, but with a race changed character youā€™ve still done all the necessary bits and bobs, just on a different avatar. Youā€™ve still put the effort in to level the character up, and its not like you can just keep race changing and get every Heritage Armour set once 120, as well, you can only -wear-the heritage armours on a character of that race, so youā€™d gain no advantage by doing so!

I meanā€¦Iā€™m glad that Iā€™m levelling ma boi up from level 1 Vulp so I know I will definitely get the heritage armour, but I wouldnā€™t begrudge someone with a race change not getting it, thatā€™s crazyā€¦

2 Likes