Exactly :tropical_drink: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :clinking_glasses: :beers:
:fox_face::notes: :notes: :notes:

2 Likes

Have a cool Vulpera Weekend everyone!

:palm_tree::sun_with_face::palm_tree:
:coconut: :fox_face::tropical_drink:
:ocean::ocean::ocean:

2 Likes

My vulps got sent to the shadow realm with the forums bug, so Mistofelees and Twiwuna says "Happy Vulpera Weekend to you all too!!! :beer::fox_face: "

1 Like

I didn’t realise that was you.

Puts on tinfoil hat

You’re half of the characters on the forums aren’t you?

https://media.tenor.com/images/6cb811f30c8fb0309df943fc1ec95a8d/tenor.gif

2 Likes

Maybe…
<.<

1 Like

Dont trust Max, hes untrustworthy

Well, while the Servers are down the kind and noble Vulpera would like to invite everyone to our spontaneously organized pool party!
:palm_tree::sun_with_face::palm_tree:
:ocean::ocean::ocean:
:tropical_drink: :fox_face::desert_island:

5 Likes

Nature is healing!!! The Vulpera can return to the forums again!!! :fox_face::beer:

4 Likes

This thread gave me rabies.

2 Likes

Good :3
:fox_face: :champagne:

5 Likes

You are just mad because some of us peed on your stuff…
Anyhow…

/bite
Ryoshun bites Alienmagi… Ouch!

3 Likes

Vulperas and Gnomes have a lot in common: they’re hated, short, cuties, and incredibly outstanding :hugs:

1 Like

How dare you!?
How dare you compare us to… gnomes?!
Thats it!
Hold my beer Vulpie!
Duel at dawn… ma’am! :dagger:

2 Likes

Usual Rules will apply: Kicking, scratching, biting and gouging are allowed…tail pulling most definitely is not.

3 Likes

You forgot ear pulling!
But yeah, the usual :fox_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re furryless… :roll_eyes:

as you like, bring your favorite daggers…

Ma’am? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You wish!
Seen enough Gnome furries…
And furry warrior gnomes too…!
Also furious ones
I think you wanted to say “Furrless”

3 Likes

Lol, yep, thanks for the correction :smile:

2 Likes

Late I know, but the TV Adaptation is -brilliant- the dynamic between Martin Sheen as Aziraphale and David Tennant as Crowley is just amazing, probably helped by the fact that like the characters they play, the two actors are best buddies in real life.

I may have shamelessly stolen Crowley’s look, or rather, girlface bought me clothes matching it because she knows I liked that look.

I sniggered (‘Party Hats’ may also be a euphemism for something else in Brit slang :stuck_out_tongue: )

You say that, but you probably wouldn’t.
Fox meat apparently tastes absolutely foul, I think it was Oscar Wilde who said of Foxhunting that it was “The Unspeakable in pursuit of the Inedible” :laughing:

Lets not forget that Catholicism played its part, by encouraging the idea that cats were Witches Familiars, so people started killing cats, which led to the spread of the rats carrying the fleas.

(Yes I am a colossal history nerd)

Ahah, but they don’t sweat, same as dogs and wolves don’t. Would be incredibly inefficient in a desert environment anyway, so ner!

It’s generally best to give ‘The Help’ at least one week off a year, plus three ‘Grandmother’s funerals’ Two days for “A Gyppie Tummy” and if you are feeling especially generous, Wedding days and Christmas.

Otherwise they just get the most bizarre ideas above their station and then where would we be?

Oh dear, you won’t like the pool party then, one of the symptoms is hydrophobia, have you considered going to the Sanitorium and see if you can get Matron to administer some Blue Unction? Oh, wait, thats not for rabies is it, oh dear, oh dearie dearie me, no, thats for crabs instead. Easy mistake to make. But only the once…

4 Likes

I consider the Vulpera good friends. We have a few things in common.

2 Likes