Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

They have fluffy tails :sob:

#TailsForWorgen

2 Likes

Apparently their are some you can use that are hanging on our caravans :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm lucky guy, you’ll get to see Rainblood in her two piece one being a string, the drinks are on you though :innocent:

I think I have a Leia slave-costume for you, you know the metal bikini with the matching collar and chains… :thinking:
We have drinks all right… you could serve it to us!
:sun_with_face:
:fox_face::tropical_drink:

hi i am Raccoon and a marksman hunter with energeering just like

I been torn apart by alliance and put back together by a spiritual healer , over and over and turned into some Alliance hateing monster.

3 Likes

Actually, his name is Racoon, not his species…
Subject: 89P13 is a raccoon-like Halfworlder :thinking:
Well, anyhow, you will fit in any Caravan, Vulpera don’t judge others
Or in any ship’s crew… :pirate_flag:
:fox_face: :beers: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Thats nice to hear.

-grabs his backpack and his gun-

ready when you are

1 Like

“Stop calling me a Raccoon!”
“Alright, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that, I meant to say Trash panda”
“Is that worse?”
“Oh its so, so much worse…”

4 Likes

Boldy stated yet with my unmatched strengh and brutality, i would not only break free of any shackle , I am Odin’s favorite Warrior lady but beat you all to death with a single chain .

Or even bare handed since i like the more old fashioned and physical method, you woud find it very difficult to drink and digest anything being slammed in the concrete holded by the tail like a bloodied octopus for some too long time :grin:.

Oh and before you try to bite anything since you refused to have fun and pleasure and to live and let live:/ Grab the fox creature by the throat and start crushing it with a single arm while punching his teeth and brain out with the other.

Haaaa !!! Nothing like some fresh pressed sanguine orange after all ! :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink: :tangerine: :lion: :v:

…so its the end of another weekend
Monday creeping closer and closer…
But we still have the night ahead of us!
Enjoy the sunset and the late night poolparty!
The Vulpera know how to have fun and we welcome everyone…
…who is not a gnome/mechagnome, orc, hoo-mon/not-cool Trian, or an undead (eew)
For the rest?
Its party time!
:palm_tree: :fox_face::tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to /pet your Vulpera best friend before opening your weekly chest for good luck!
And reward us with tasty treats!
And booze…
:fox_face: :beers: :fox_face:

2 Likes

by the light this infestation is spreading! … takes out a wod flamer thrower … it’s time to purge! for the Sunwell!

You heard the lady. The blood elf infestation must be contained. Burn them all.

1 Like

You may need something more potent my lady. Vulpera are resistant to fire.

You are also not the first one, so I’d kindly ask you to take a number and take a seat. We will call when it is your turn to commence with a purge.

3 Likes

First only Alliance had the privilege to play fuzzy wuzzies and now Horde can indulge in the deep dark fantasies too

It’s all about faction balance and there is nothing you can do to stop the invasion UwU

With all said and done I’m still not gonna play vulpera because they’re small and useless, basically a furry version of gnomes :3

1 Like

…and the Ren’dorei was was never heard of again :eyes:
Tho’ some said, they saw the tattered remains of a gold and purple tabard on some sun-drenched bones
But around the campfires parents still tell stories to their pups about an Elf and how was he punished for his words and how the sands of Vol’dun devoured what remained of him
Magister Umbric is still puzzled about the letter delivered to him by a volture that said "He was rude yet tasty…:paw_prints: "

6 Likes

Worgen: big badass wolf people with anger management problems tearing enemies to shreds, blessed/cursed by the almighty Mother Moon Elune herself (+ the perfect 14 werewolves fantasy)

Vulpera: aww smol fennecs looking for scraps in some desert wasteland lemme pet them so cute

You mean badass Fremen-like survivors in a desert that is so deadly the Trolls, the most resilient race on Azeroth, send other Trolls to die? Even after Sethrak - you know snakes older than the whole Kaldorei Empire (Sulthis, Vorrik, and Korthek both saw how the Loa Sethraliss sacrificed herself to stop the C’Thrax Mythrax the Unraveler more than 16000 years ago…) - enslaved some of them, they endured…? Oh and they casually spit curses in the face, be it any kind , as Norah said “A little curse never kept the vulpera from a worthy treasure”
And don’t forget several of them became Pirates…
Vulpera are tho’ small, are fierce and cunning in battle, bringing down any enemy foolish enough to underestimate them…
So yeah, please do make the same mistake and see only cute little fennecs you want to pet… :eyes:
Usually that is the last mistake anyone make

Keep in mind these ferawells:

“Survival means being resourceful.”
“Take care of yourself. No one else will!”

:axe: :fox_face: :dagger:

5 Likes

I was just about to type that it was just friendly banter and that Vulpera are masterful survivalists able to thrive in extremely fierce conditions and salvage anything and everything they come across <3, I’m completely unfamiliar with their lore but i’m sure they deserve a rightful place in the Horde

But I will NOT concede the point that they’re cute little fuzzies and I still want to pet them no matter the consequences

2 Likes

What a cruel reminder :frowning: