Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

Man I wish Blizz would drop the damn allied race reputation requirement already. I wanna play a Vulpera. :disappointed:

1 Like

Soon… soon!
Tho’ you should be good with reputation if you done the Vol’dun story and one or two emissary :thinking:
Where have you been? This is the end of the expansion!
Nevermind… the important is, you are on the right track!
You are one of us!
One of us!
One of us!

1 Like

Your attrocities are taxed in pets dear sir, and there is a huge interest on pets this year, with all the Alliance harrassment going on at Vol’dun.

Better start working down your dept before it gets out of hand.

Soon we shall be strong and numerous enough to take on all our enemies. The day is coming. Deus vulp!

2 Likes

We ARE strong and numerous…

2 Likes

coming back just to UwU

2 Likes

Vulpera are the best race without a doubt.

5 Likes

Coming from a Blood Elf… thats indeed a compliment! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

/Llothien Prowler Dance!
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

did you get it?! if yes then GZ :smiley: im still trying my luck :c

1 Like

Quest dropped from the standard box for Withered Training, not one of the boxes inside the Instance… which was a relief because I was doing clears, and frequently finding no medium or large boxes inside the Instance, just the small ones, and I wasn’t sure if the Quest dropped from those… so imho, just do fast clears through the main areas of the Instance, en route to Oculeth at the Exit, it’s much quicker.

2 Likes

I remember mine!
Was a horrible bad luck… finally droped and…
…that beautiful flying vulpine familiar came out

2 Likes

Tbh, I prefer the Llothien Prowler, even though it doesn’t fly…the jewelry on the Vulpine Familiar is not my bag…other players’ mileage may vary.

1 Like

I need my foxy mount T.T

1 Like

Shame you cant mount the foxies you tame as a hunter… :thinking:

1 Like

Dear sir, as convenient as it sounds plunging our less…intelligent cousins into slavery for combat purposes is something this society heavily frowns upon.

I encourage you to reconsider parttaking in such an activity, lest you may find your membership revoked.

3 Likes

Badly needs a graphics update, tbh… sitting on the new design Prowler, makes my pet…ahem… Vulpine wingman… look like it got tamed in the Minecraft universe…

2 Likes

Join the Nightfae and became a… spirit fox?
Uhm…
This sounds awkward

2 Likes

Seeing how…uniquely gifted the covenant’s denisens are I wouldn’t find it really awkward, or atleast not out of place.

3 Likes

I hope every Vulpera supporter got the desired loot from the weekly chest!
Remember: always /pet your Vulpera friend before opening the chest!

3 Likes