I dont know what to do with the Fox people
They just dont fit with the horde.
But neither the alliance
They are verry adorable tough

1 Like

If in doubt pet them.

Can never go wrong with that.

3 Likes

Know that you all survived the scorching heat and sands of Volā€™dun. Fought off and hunted the monsters of the Dunes to survive. You were never cradled with an abundance of natural resources, Or protected by walled cities of stone and metal to survive. Never depended on anyone but our self for protection up until now. Show the Alliance just exactly who the real hunters are, And how deadly it is to underestimate anyone from the Dunes!

4 Likes

We are also professional priatesā€¦

Vulpirates are the best!

3 Likes

Yarrr!
pirate noises

2 Likes

any paws? :fox_face:

Not quite a foxy paw but cute none the less

7 Likes

Epic Mlem

what do you call a vulpera riding a fox mount with a fox battle pet while having a fox hunter pet ā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t want to pee on your vulpera parade but i think new customizations for worgen make vulperas look like mangy rats. But i aprechiate them anyway!

2 Likes

Harsh words Radi!!!

Filthy Alliance :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

rats make nice mounts though, like sub rat with wings
kinda harsh to rats you are :wink:

1 Like

I mean honestly i donā€™t have a problem with someone playing a furry fox per se, whatever floats your boat, they are indeed cute. the only problem i had (donā€™t crucify me for this pls) was sorta lore wise it made no sense and it seems like it was just 100% commercial unlike other races we have gotten so far. Imagine if we were getting every other new race introduced to the game thatā€™s just giving us some quests and stuff while leveling as a playable race. They should have at least made them a bigger part of the expansion before making them a playable race thatā€™s all iā€™m asking forā€¦thereā€™s fish people, bug people, lizzard people, walrus people, cat people, bear people, frog people, snake people, pig people, dragon peopleā€¦ i mean the possibilities are endless but should we, just cause? iā€™m sure a lot of people just enjoy having more variety but i personally like there to be a bit more reasoning and story tied to it, not just heeyy you like foxes? there you go. in that case i demand JUSTICE, whereā€™s my murloc playable race!? :heart:

Lying face down in the dirt with grey name plates and loot sparkles, as it should be :+1:t2: The community is behind me on this one.

5 Likes

aw so mean, agree to disagree i guess, i wouldnā€™t be so sure as to say the whole community is with you, iā€™ve know many players that have wanted to play a murloc ever since vanilla and have seen many posts about it but thatā€™s besides the point. my point was if we can get a vulpera that barely had anything to do with a single expansion why canā€™t we get murlocs or anything and everything for that reason.

1 Like

Your first post actually had valid stuff in it. Thenā€¦ You ended on this one with Murlocs :expressionless: Wellā€¦ Murloc will be the last added allied race before any Tuskar. Saberon. Jinyuu. Sethrak or Furbog. Thats for sure.

I agree with you on the lore part tho. I hope Blizzard adds more lore and structure to the Vulpera in some of the future stories for the game. And flesh the race out a little more. But itā€™s not like they had - No - part in this expansions story or relavance to it.

As for why these other races havenā€™t been added because Players have wanted them for so long. Well they need to be able to work as player models for a start. So there goes Tuskar and Naga and Murlocs, And furbogs already.
Then like Blizzard always keeps saying. They need be relevant and to make sense to the current story, But there also needs to be a demand for it as well, While that current story is happening.

Is what I think anyway, Not stating this as facts. But going by Blizzards constantly saying ā€˜ā€˜We will add more allied races as they are relevant to their current storyā€™ā€™ And the constant player model debate around allied races.

VULPERA 2020!!!

WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!

1 Like

Equally or not more wanted Nagaā€¦ :snake:

Please donā€™t
I mean we have enough to RP and the unique freedom to be and explain whatever you want
The other races had a loreā€¦ and Blizzard demolished and ruined almost every one of them
Keep Blizzard away from our Vulpera!
:fox_face: :dagger:

We are already do dearā€¦

1 Like

Can confirm!

2 Likes

[/quote]

Please donā€™t
I mean we have enough to RP and the unique freedom to be and explain whatever you want
The other races had a loreā€¦ and Blizzard demolished and ruined almost every one of them
Keep Blizzard away from our Vulpera!
:fox_face: :dagger:

[/quote]

Hmmā€¦ Well if not more lore or structure. Then at least more presence and representation at least!

Edit: I am so bad at forum posting and quoting. Do me a forgib.

1 Like