Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

Hallo fren!

If you want to quote, highlight the text you want to quote from a poster, then a very small window will pop up that says quote, you press that and it automatically does the necessary input to quote a post.

:3

2 Likes

Secrets unlocked! Thank you! Still too noob to manage to edit it. But now I know for all posts to come:]

2 Likes

Clever girlā€¦ :eyes:
/pet
Shadeprowler pet Kenrou

1 Like

/glare
Your a far way from home my wary friendā€¦ Could I interest you in some refreshing Cacti water from the Dunes? Ordinary water just doesnā€™t compare after you try some of this.

1 Like

/suspicious
I hope you poisoned it!
Those pointy eared, tentacled things canā€™t be trusted, like those mechanical monstrositiesā€¦ they all are worse than the Sethrak!

2 Likes

/Tsk,Tsk

Now that, would be a pointless waste of good food.
Obviously you have to marinate Velf in Arcwine for 24hrs, to carefully remove any actual voidynessā€¦then use a slow cooker for 8hrs on low.

900g Velf, diced.
1x onion, chopped
2x celery sticks, cut into chunks
2x tbsp vegetable oil
3x carrots, cut into chunks
2x bay leaves
Ā½ pack Thyme
2x tbsp tomato purƩe
2x tbsp Woostar sauce
2x Direhorn stock cubes
2x tsp cornflour (optional)
10x sliced small button mushrooms (optional)

ā€¦et voila, Velf Stew!
(feeds four)

7 Likes

You know my little furry friend, after ten millenium under a magical shield eating ā€¦ *sigh * the same more often than not, conjured food, even a real apple was an experienceā€¦
So Iā€™m now on aā€¦ letā€™s call it culinary piligrimage, to discover the tastes and foods of Azeroth
Your Renā€™dorei stew sounds delicious
Would you visit me in Suramar to make some of yourā€¦ unique recepies for my banquettes?
Of course I will provide anything you should need to make them
:fork_and_knife::face_with_monocle::wine_glass:

4 Likes

Youā€™re having an old friend, for dinner?
:fork_and_knife: :yum: :clinking_glasses:

I love Vulpera because it reminds my character in other mmo

https ://i.gyazo.com/a5906a6761646c3f1ee56fbfd6b71daf.png

(cant paste urls :S )

2 Likes

3 Likes

Red or white Arcwine goes with a Tauren? :eyes:
And there is that anoying Tortollanā€¦

1 Like

Redā€¦full bodied, room temperature and allowed to breath for 10 mins after opening.

Sorry to report we Floofs kinda have a deal with the Tortollansā€¦turtle is taboo!

1 Like

Well if the price is rightā€¦ :thinking:
Anyhow planning to open a restaurant chain all over Azeroth, serving delicious Troll-burger, after discovering that handy regeneration these tall mons have, I had this wonderful idea about a never ending supply of fresh meatā€¦
:fox_face: :hocho: :cut_of_meat:

2 Likes

Me think ya will have little success. Da trolls be tastinā€™ mighty bad mon.

2 Likes

But it would made with love!
And proper seasoningā€¦
:salt::hot_pepper: :onion:
:garlic: :tomato: :mushroom:

And it would come with side fries and drinkā€¦
:fries::tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Dat certainly be helpinā€™ mon. I remain skeptical, but de best of luck with dis venture.

2 Likes

oh wow, that does sound incredibly tasty xD

1 Like

Indeedā€¦ Lets feast!

1 Like

Damn foxes, happy to cut up my beautiful troll, but when I wanted to open my Alpaca burger bar noooooooo that was going too far, you do realise I could have had a franchise of burger bars all over Azeroth by now and maybe could have bought the Longboi!!!

:innocent:

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d0/44/05/d0440553f22e9e5bdd878572c27c771e.jpg

2 Likes