Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

When Vulpera came out I really did not like them.

I logged into a horde character and noticed I had done the quest chain to unlock them so I thought why not.

I’m levelling a priest and honestly they’ve grown on me - they’re so damn cute! I put the fairy wings on her to make her even cuter.

My opinion has well and truly been changed about these lil guys

1 Like

Time for a crusade. Purge vulperas !

Join the crusade NOW!!

2 Likes

CALLING ALL VULPERA!!! ASSEMBLE TO STRIKE BACK AND SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS!!!

Epic Battle Nosies

The elven supremacy is slowly coming to an end.

No race rules forever, sister.

1 Like

5 Likes

Fire at will

We, will resist and bite!!

1 Like

Savage. Good.

Give in to your animal instincts sister, that is the first step on the road to acceptance.

If you find yourself with the urge to not wear boots, do not worry, it is part of the change.

2 Likes

that sounds terrible

I’m not even wearing a trouser :x

Yes… give in to the subjUwUgation. Resistance is furtile.

1 Like

No, it’s just that I’m a busy blood elf paladin. Slutmog allows me to do stuff with other female blood elves!

1 Like

It is spreading faster than I expected.

Do you realise young lady tonight you will be visited by a higly trained elite Vulpera SWAT team to pee on your stuff
:fox_face::dagger:

I think this is because the fact, Elves are basically dryland sponges with very melable gene structure and soak up energies left and right, from Arcane to Fel… the Our majestic radiance will turn her in to an UwUlpera soon, just the Trolls were turned by the Well’s proximity
I think some sand is involved too, but not sure, test subject BE-335 and BE-681 died horribly after the exposure a handful of cursed sand from the Port of Zem’lan :thinking:
I suggest further studies

3 Likes

OK, changing my Howitzer!!

Eat that fish!

2 Likes
3 Likes

boop the snoot!

7 Likes

Already ahead of you.

1. Steamer
  2. Unsalted butter
  3. Cracked black pepper
  4. 1x Fresh Lemon
  5. Granary rolls

Prep and fillet fish… put fillets in the steamer…Cover tightly and steam for 6-7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets: they should have turned opaque and be flaking slightly but still moist…garnish with cracked black peeper and squeeze of lemon.
Serve immediately with warm buttered granary rolls and a large glass of cold Zandonnay.

*Add Spinach (steam approx 2 mins, until ‘wilted’) if you want veggies.

3 Likes

Nice recipe Vulpie, looks like it would be tasty and easy to make. :fish:

Have you thought about setting up a thread to share other cooking tips from your adventures? :thinking:

7 Likes

We have customer support on our side now. Just one step closer for total forum domination.

5 Likes