1 Like

Good.

Goooooood.

4 Likes

All according the Plan

1 Like

I met a Vulpera onceā€¦ I ate it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

In Volā€™dunā€¦ no one can hear you scream :eyes:

Cut to the scene where the Forsaken grabs his chest, as if something would gnaw the tissues, causing great pain and shock. A bloody spot forms, and the flesh begin to bulgeā€¦ then suddenly and violently, it explodes as the Vulpera burst forth
The dangerous little creature looks around with bloody fur and fangs, itā€™s golden eyes flashes in the moonligh, then with an eerie hiss, crawls out from the deadly wound and quickly dissapears in to the night"

3 Likes

Sorry, but a fox coming out of the chest just made me giggle, and who in the world eats the whole body without decapitating it? :stuck_out_tongue:

love vulpera. but its so annoying to unlock it.
wish we could have the option to buy the unlocks.

Yeah, a bit like the CM species unlock in SW:ToR
But there is a reason for them to be unlocked by the Volā€™dun line (not that longā€¦ and actually pretty cool) to know their little background and get in the vulpera feeling
Iā€™m more anoyed the are Horde-bound and not independent like the Pandaren and while love the Vulpera (and the Nigthborne, and maybe Tauren) I totally not in to the whole Horde-thing
(And if you look close enough most of the Vulpera RP is caravan based, Vulpera players among themselves, with their people )
But thast only my personal problem; if I see a Vulpera, /pet or /hug him/her!

So happy this race got added to the game :). firework celebration.

3 Likes

I play Vulpera because I look absolutely ridiculous. I love it.

The Wendigo Woolies tmog set is just the cherry on top.

2 Likes

Now if you add the fey dragon wingsā€¦

Yeah I thought of that, but paying Ā£17 just for the wings is not worth it lol. I do like the wings but I am not very interested in the rest of the tmog set.

Maybe when it goes on sale I might get it I guessā€¦

Oh I think the set is terrible and not even worth half that. And just for jokes, definitely not. But hey, how people spend their disposable income is their business :slight_smile:

Im just anoyed/angry about the celebratory mogs, like Xmas, and so, and their reason? muh immerisoooooonā€¦!!!
Yet you could waltz around in a yeti onsies and fae dragon costumeā€¦
Angry fox noises

2 Likes

Those who insult our small fluffy comrades are not true members of the horde! You my friends are welcome in our horde! You have proven your worth in battle ! LOKā€™TAR!

5 Likes

Thank you my Orcish friend. You distract them for me, and Iā€™ll stab them in the backā€¦orā€¦wellā€¦calves.

2 Likes

Agree 100%. I genuinely want to use the Forever-Lovely Rose as part of my main transmog. It is one of the few head pieces in the entire game that looks good on Vulpera, yet it is limited to only a few weeks per year.

Sad fox noises

2 Likes

Go for the ankles brother, there is a reason ā€˜Achilles Heelā€™ it is the weak spot.

3 Likes

Sever their tendons with swift cutsā€¦ and they will crawl in the sand on their bellies, like snakesā€¦
Easy targets

1 Like

Itā€™s nice to be appreciated.

Iā€™ve always liked the smaller races. But the difference between vulpera and gnomes and goblins are that thereā€™s no heavily ingrained stereotypes. I can build my wee warrior from the ground up. :muscle::heart:

2 Likes