Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

Yeah, sure
Blizzard donā€™t even read Forums , especially not the EU ones
Anyhow this is a Vulpera appreciation thread, so eaither appreicate us or :point_right: :door:

1 Like

We got one of those before why make a new one?

1 Like

Got closed. obviously, thats why

2 Likes

I appreciate fine made of vulperas cape.

2 Likes

Well then keep going. I might switch to my own vulpera or Orc.

I can appreaciate Kentarroā€™s anti Horde sentiments.
There are still some remnants of Garrosh Hellscream left: ā€œYOU WILL SERVE THE HORDE! OR BE CRUSHED BENEATH IT!ā€

All that is proof of Kentarroā€™s hatred of the Horde.
It runs deeper than: not all Horde embraces Vulpera with open arms.

1 Like

Tauren burgers and Vulpera capes.
I wonder if Horde players just abandon Vulpera in dungeons or something.
Leave them to the mobs.

1 Like

Well those are facts, supported by canon lore
Feel free to confute them if you can with similar way - not headcanon, not ā€œI tinkā€¦ā€. Not chanelling your inner Erevien spewing trolling nonsense. But facts
:person_shrugging:

1 Like

That is why it pays off being the tank of the group.

They cannot abandon you in the middle of the dungeon if the integrity of their backside hinges on having a tank around.

Emotional Vulpera is to be expected.
The Horde does have itā€™s own challenges and yes in roughly 19 years writers have dropped the ball.
But despite the problems and challenges of the individual races the Horde band together and somehow overcome and stumble their way through.

Alliance should not have to educate the Horde on Horde history.
Arenā€™t Vulpera supposed to be a quick study?

You speak of headcannon chanelling Erevien.
Seems like one or both of us lives rent free in your head.

Lore discussions across fandom tend to be exchanges. But there are some that are mean spirited about it. Think you chimed in on discussions about power sources and arcane some other time.

Erevien is incorrect on some of the lore discussions. But that is where he can be corrected and such.
Dare to correct lore master Kentarro but youā€™re incorrect about the Darkspear. Zandalari and Raventusks were really some of few tribes that did not do cannibalism. So that is not the reason why. Since Gurubashi are cannibal trolls themselves.
After the Aqir vs Trolls war that the Aqir lost. There was the seperation. Some accounts are that itā€™s tribal rivalries other accounts is that it is Dark Spear being bullied seeing as they are the weakest or runt of the Gurubashi litter.

You avoided the point entirely. There seems to be some among the Vulpera that hate/dislike the Horde but joined Kiro anyway. Could have chosen to remain in Voldun. Outside of military targets in times of war (started by the Horde) the Alliance has no animosity or hostility toward the Vulpera.

This changed when Vulpera joined a hostile superpower known for itā€™s atrocities and acts of aggression.
Each Allied race adds something to the factions. Zandalari have some of their fleet and cities of gold also an influential player on the world stage - Maghar are trying to bounce back from getting their butts kicked by High Exarch Yrel. With the Highmountain Tauren and Nightborne the Horde gained access to very large cities and fertile lands, Despite being a faction of desert people mostly.

So Alliance spies are still pondering about the Vulpera.
Could it be changing the public image of the Horde? That some of them enjoy sailing and such.
Think Kiro will have to rally up the Vulpera and prove their worth.

Hmmm. Well racials were nerfed to oblivion a long time ago. So knowing how to play your class/spec is important.
A good tank is a good tank. Even if itā€™s a Vulpera.

Do you have your own discord just for these replies or do you use chatgpt?.. Or do you seriously take this stuff and care this seriously and much?

Gotta say Moltensageā€¦ Your something else.

You donā€™t even wanna rp with me. So your a Non-rper who super cares this much about vulpera

Most people just throw a hate picture or say how we dont fit the horde and are done with itā€¦

But your really serious on another level <.<

Important question: Can Worgen and Vulpera mate and cross breed? Asking for scientific research.

1 Like

Noā€¦ Cancel research. And abort urgently.

1 Like

I shall have my mutant wolfman/fox thing hybrid mutant army, mark my words. Mwahaha.

1 Like

Sieze your vile ways!

1 Like

Cue someone singing in Japanese about how their battle is only overshadowed by their love.

And the vulpine-lupine bebehs.

1 Like

Deleting my vulpera right now.

2 Likes

Discord? No not really. The observation comes from Horde players. A lot of Horde donā€™t like Vulpera membership. From Alliance perspective Horde infighting is odd.

It happened with Garrosh Hellscream and it happened again with Sylvannas Windrunner. Vulpera are here to stay. The Horde that disagree should accept the ā€œnew normalā€.
The forums is one of the places that Alliance and Horde can converse. Without being too bloodthirsty.
Itā€™s not a ā€œcareā€ of Vulpera but more of an observation. As I said before Vulpera are now part of a hostile Superpower. Current peace treaty is what it is but the Horde started the 4th War. Who knows when the Horde will start the 5th.
Caution and Vigilance is a necessity.

You seem to share their sentiment thoughā€¦ And only agree with us when we hate the horde in return for our treatment.

In essence you agree with them. We shouldnā€™t be here isnā€™t that it?.. Everyone who plays as Vulpera should have their race deleted.

And the game would just be so much better without us.